Dreams Ill never see

B

Bologna

A large part of my adolescence was spent having fantasies about him. We would meet around midnight and talk for hours. He gave me good advice. I could cry on his shoulder, he would hold me in his arms.
At the time it was SO Real.

A shrink told me years later it was real and my spirit or soul or what have you was astral travelling. I never knew if i ought to beleive her or not.

Has anyone else experienced something similar? I could just be a freak, my usual resignation.

>your fantasies sound wonderful! everything that you perceive to be real is( in most cases ). fantasies are dreams in definition right?
don't try to find a meaning in them, they a blissful like a sunrise, and you cannot possibly find a meanning to it

A large part of my adolescence was spent having fantasies about¿ him. We would meet around midnight and talk for hours. He gave¿ me good advice. I could cry on his shoulder, he would hold me in¿ his arms.¿ At the time it was SO Real.¿ A shrink told me years later it was real and my spirit or soul¿ or what have you was astral travelling. I never knew if i ought¿ to beleive her or not.¿ Has anyone else experienced something similar? I could just be a¿ freak, my usual resignation.

> don't try to find a meaning in them, they a blissful like a¿ sunrise, and you cannot possibly find a meanning to it¿ A large part of my adolescence was spent having fantasies about

in the very darkest time of my life ...I felt him..surrounding me...
Im sure this was my own self made savior but none the less I do
believe that he felt the agony and tasted the tears. Arent we all
just a little bit less alone?

"Tried living in the real world, instead of a shell, but before I began, I was BORED before I even began"

whirl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom