Votes: 7 2.9%
  • Speedway

Votes: 35 14.5%
  • I know it’s going to happen some day

Votes: 8 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
good to see MIM and PIGSTY winning...

maybe you should leave a week between finishing this poll and posting it on the main page, so that you can get all the LJ's/myspazz involved and give everyone fair time to see it... and to KNOW which week to do it in.
its just not gonna work otherwise.

we also need links to the best free download sites...

good to see MIM and PIGSTY winning...

maybe you should leave a week between finishing this poll and posting it on the main page, so that you can get all the LJ's/myspazz involved and give everyone fair time to see it... and to KNOW which week to do it in.
its just not gonna work otherwise.

we also need links to the best free download sites...

Yeah good point about leaving a week in between. I just thought it would be better to do it sooner while it's still fresh in people’s minds. But I suppose we could put a message on the main board next week announcing that we'll be doing it the week after and give everyone a chance to see it and prepare for it.

Do you know any free downloading sites and would this count towards the charts?

I think it's important that it's Moz we put through, solist. I also think it'd be a big thing to make Meat is murder sound again. Maybe that message is more important.

Stupid of me to miss out such and apt song but what about....wide to receive!

Lyrics: Wide To Receive

Download something
Useful, or useless
Because I'm lying here
Wide to receive
Almost anything
You'd care to give
And I don't
Get along with myself
And I'm not too keen
On anyone else
Turn on, plug in
Then just walk away
Unlock, process
And then just go
And I've never felt quite so alone
As I do right now

I'm lying here
Wide to receive
Almost anything
You'd care to leave
Wide, wide, wide
Wide, wide, wide
Wide, wide
Wide, wide
Wide, wide, wide, wide
Wide, wide, wide, wide
Wide, wide, wide, wide

Stupid of me to miss out such and apt song but what about....wide to receive!

Lyrics: Wide To Receive

Download something
Useful, or useless
Because I'm lying here
Wide to receive
Almost anything
You'd care to give
And I don't
Get along with myself
And I'm not too keen
On anyone else
Turn on, plug in
Then just walk away
Unlock, process
And then just go
And I've never felt quite so alone
As I do right now

I'm lying here
Wide to receive
Almost anything
You'd care to leave
Wide, wide, wide
Wide, wide, wide
Wide, wide
Wide, wide
Wide, wide, wide, wide
Wide, wide, wide, wide
Wide, wide, wide, wide

LOL :D

How could we have missed that :)

at Woolies they are doing download singles well a couple of 'em at 49p each, but none of the poll ones, I was just thinking that maybe if we try out this campaign with one of those 1st, then we could find out how many we need to get it charted & who's gonna miss 49p if it fails?
Unless anyone knows of cheaper sites? I don't d/l singles cos I like my copies hard tbh!

love

Grim

I don't d/l singles cos I like my copies hard tbh!

I am actually with you on this Grim in the sense I tend to purchase the cd's and vinyl. I only paid for the youngest was the most loved from Grimsby cause I was there and really wanted it, I do think this idea is a good one. It would be cool if everyone got behind it and actually downloaded the song choice, cause if everyone says yea we will do it then dont we are stuck! :D
The whole download thing is new to me, I take it all the shops that do downloads put the songs fwd for the charts do they?

Its cause its not in off topic, you are alright Robby we are not too bad over here in normal land lol! :p We will be nice to you.
what do you not get? I think the first comment explains it ok. Do you think its a stupid idea?

the explanation refers to another thread, that is a poor explanation
dontcha think?
but whatever
i voted for
Never Played Symphonies

dang me too, it deserves to chart

love

Grim

I agree it should be "Meat Is Murder" for the fact that the Vegetarian Society and PETA would get involved.

I'd also personally help from a media perspective at Designer Magazine in Manchester where I could

Alex

I voted National Front Disco because I think it would be great for that song to be on the charts from nowhere. I think it would get a lot of attention. Camden is a great choice also, and those seem to be the leaders.

I can't buy a UK download I don't think, but there's probably a way around it. I think it has to do with the licensing and who owns the publishing rights in each country.

I voted for Meat Is Murder. How wonderful it would be to see that in the chart. Imagine the looks of bafflement on the faces of all the Cheryl Tweedies and Brian Mc Faddens :cool:

I think Meat is Murder is a great one to put forward....lots of people in animal rights groups would get involoved

I voted for National Front Disco but wouldn't mind Meat Is Murder either. Both will attract attention!

Back
Top Bottom