Does anyone want the full DVD rip of the T4 performance?

> If not then i won't bother

Of course we want it! Please post it.

Re: Only 2 of you? well i hope you both enjoy it!

Sometimes it is better to enjoy these things in the flesh, Jenny.

Strawberry.

I feel really bad now that I will be the only person in the WORLD with a dvd rip, apologies!

Re: I feel really bad now that I will be the only person in the WORLD with a dvd rip, apologies!

It does work, it just has lines and random green patches on it. I think you can get codecs that will allow it to play without these, but I haven't found them.

The real problem is the announcer who calls the song "You've Killed Me".

Re: I feel really bad now that I will be the only person in the WORLD with a dvd rip, apologies!

I mean, to be lumbered with the only copy in existence which is full screen
dolby digital perfection is quite a hefty weight on these poor girls shoulders.

> I mean, to be lumbered with the only copy in existence which is full
> screen
> dolby digital perfection is quite a hefty weight on these poor girls
> shoulders.

I get the picture. Is this where I tell you that I think the random green patches are the most interesting part of the video? lol

I didn't superimpose green patches on it, some problem with zippying

> I get the picture. Is this where I tell you that I think the random green
> patches are the most interesting part of the video? lol

btw, why does he always have that expression on his face like "Someone needs to change the cat box"?

Did you record it with panasonic something or other? It seems those .vro movies are tied to panasonic somehow but can be converted to files that will work in windows media and other players. Maybe someone with a knowledge of and access to, some video editing/converting software can fix the file and repost it. I know that will spoil your fun, but I'm sure someone else recorded it anyway and it's probably on Ares.

That whole message went straight over my head petal, i'm sure your mommy loves ya though.

no, I didn't mea that you did. it's not a zip problem. it's an unusal format. it needs a vro codec

incidentally, what DVD is this from?

You say it's a DVD rip, but it's obviously a TV show - what DVD do you mean? I'm American so the TV show is not familiar to me. love, math+

Re: incidentally, what DVD is this from?

> You say it's a DVD rip, but it's obviously a TV show - what DVD do you
> mean? I'm American so the TV show is not familiar to me. love, math+

Oh give me strength, It's from T4 on the pitch, shown on channel four in
the UK yesterday. It's the "DVD rip" as in not an mp4 poor quality version
posted on the main page. It's the full quality (picture and sound) original
recording. Better than the official video in my opinion.

Spot on Pie

I recorded it off a digital TV card.. 78 MB in full DVD/MPEG-2 format, yousendit playing up a bit, but I'll upload it asap. I wouldn't be surprised if the performance appears on a deluxe edition at some stage.

Schoolboy error?

No, it works fine except for one little stutter. I changed the file extension to .mpg instead of .VRO and it worked in realplayer. The only problem is it's misreporting the length of the clip at 51.2 seconds and that's when the frames stutter a bit. The picture is just fine. No green bits anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom