Does Anyone know????

U

Unruly Girl

I have this poster of Morrissey standing by a sign that says : MORRISSEY BLVD. I don't know if this question has been asked before, but does anyone know where this is located?? I thought it would be kind of fun to take a picture of/with it. ;-)

belly.jpg

> I have this poster of Morrissey standing by a sign that says :
> MORRISSEY BLVD. I don't know if this question has been asked
> before, but does anyone know where this is located?? I thought
> it would be kind of fun to take a picture of/with it. ;-)

I have that same poster! I think it's in LA somewhere because I can remember driving past an offramp (before I ever saw this poster) and the sign said "Morrissey Blvd" and my friend said to me "do you want to go there" jokingly, but of course I didn't because I hadn't seen the poster before. And now I don't remember where that was. The license plates on the cars in the background look like old california plates.

Re: Does Anyone know???? WHERE

Where did you get the poster from? I would love to have it!

Re: Does Anyone know???? WHERE

> Where did you get the poster from? I would love to have it!

It's really cool. The Picture was taken by Mike Joyce and Moz is leaning against the street sign. I bought it in Berkeley a couple of years ago, but I think I saw it in a record store on Melrose Ave not that long ago.

Well?

Can anyone post a picture of it or at least post a URL to the location of it? I thought I've seen them all. I'm dying to see this one.

Re: Well?

> Can anyone post a picture of it or at least post a URL to the
> location of it? I thought I've seen them all. I'm dying to see
> this one.

I believe that I heard Morrissey Blvd is in Dorchester Maryland. Im sure there are others though waiting to be found.

Re: Well?

There is a Morrissey Blvd in Santa Cruz, CA. right off of Highway 17 on the way to the beach. I saw it by accident. I was with some friends, and I starting screaming when I saw that. I thought that was so cool, they just looked at me like I was the weirdest person. I just smiled like, yeah I know what you're thinking........and you're right - I am strange!

Re: Well? I think I know!!!!!

> There is a Morrissey Blvd in Santa Cruz, CA. right off of
> Highway 17 on the way to the beach. I saw it by accident. I was
> with some friends, and I starting screaming when I saw that. I
> thought that was so cool, they just looked at me like I was the
> weirdest person. I just smiled like, yeah I know what you're
> thinking........and you're right - I am strange!

Well, with this information I looked up Chrysler dealerships in Santa Cruz (because the background of the picture is such a car dealership) and amazingly there is one on Soquel Ave, which just happens to intersect with Morrissey Blvd!!! (I think my job really needs to give me more work to do.) And I must've seen this sign when I lived in Northern CA. Well, all you lucky people in Santa Cruz go to this intersection and stand next to the sign that Moz stood by. And I went all the way to London to go to Tench and Reardon!

Re: Well? I think I know!!!!!

> Well, with this information I looked up Chrysler dealerships in
> Santa Cruz (because the background of the picture is such a car
> dealership) and amazingly there is one on Soquel Ave, which just
> happens to intersect with Morrissey Blvd!!! (I think my job
> really needs to give me more work to do.) And I must've seen
> this sign when I lived in Northern CA. Well, all you lucky
> people in Santa Cruz go to this intersection and stand next to
> the sign that Moz stood by. And I went all the way to London to
> go to Tench and Reardon!

Yes yes! Thankyou! Hehe.. I was looking up street names but i guess i didnt think of looking up the car dealership in the backround.. Well i dunno if I will be going to Santa Cruz anytime soon but if i do Im Off To Morrissey Blvd.! Oh you can buy the poster on melrose . I dont remember which record shop though !

belly.jpg

Back
Top Bottom