Do you honestly believe the smiths will ever reunite?

leedoggpimp

I'd say yes but with only Morrissey and Marr. Rourke could also be a possibility but i think Joyce would talk him out of it. My guess would be at the Coachella 2010 festival.

I certainly hope they don't reunite. Morrissey would only be able to sing falsetto if he carried out his threat. :p

i very much hope that they don't - to do so would just ruin everything they stood for, and everything they achieved...

I'd rather eat my own testicles than see them reform.

I agree - but something at he back of my mind tells me not to totally dismiss the idea.

The Eagles said they never would, so did the Velvet Underground. Sex Pistols Police Stooges Zeppelin... I could go on but I'm getting boring now.

EVERYONE seems to be reforming these days, maybe at some point it will happen...

I agree - but something at he back of my mind tells me not to totally dismiss the idea.

The Eagles said they never would, so did the Velvet Underground. Sex Pistols Police Stooges Zeppelin... I could go on but I'm getting boring now.

EVERYONE seems to be reforming these days, maybe at some point it will happen...

Thank goodness Crash didn't, possibly Smiths will follow their footsteps?

As much as I would love to see them perform together again, I think there is a better chance of building a time machine and going back to 1985 than The Smiths reforming.

.....When we reach 88 mph, we are going to see some serious shit!

Yes, but the difference is those bands mentioned didn't end up in court (to my knowledge anyway. If I'm wrong let me know)

'Morrissey and Marr' - maybe. Massivley unlikely, but maybe.

'The Smiths' - Never.

The Eagles? The Police? Maybe you don't understand what the Smiths were about.

Back
Top Bottom