Dickie Felton (Moz book) interview i-D magazine May 2010

joe frady

Vile Refusenik
There's a very sweet single page interview with Sir Dickie of Felt-on, author of the excellent 'The Day I Met Morrissey', in the new i-D magazine. Text by Ben Reardon, and a very nice photo of him with his Moz ticket-stub-lined jacket. Couldn't afford to buy it just for that one page, in amongst what is effectively glossy toilet paper, so perhaps some rich fashionista might purchase and post a scan.
Ben Reardon is obviously a sympathetic hack and Dickie is neither ridiculed nor patronised. Which is unusual and pleasantly surprising, given that he's as mentally ill as the rest of us around here. :)

There's a very sweet single page interview with Sir Dickie of Felt-on, author of the excellent 'The Day I Met Morrissey', in the new i-D magazine. Text by Ben Reardon, and a very nice photo of him with his Moz ticket-stub-lined jacket. Couldn't afford to buy it just for that one page, in amongst what is effectively glossy toilet paper, so perhaps some rich fashionista might purchase and post a scan.
Ben Reardon is obviously a sympathetic hack and Dickie is neither ridiculed nor patronised. Which is unusual and pleasantly surprising, given that he's as mentally ill as the rest of us around here. :)

I'm going to have to buy this.

P.

I'm going to have to buy this.

P.
Well of course when I said that 'some rich fashionista' would buy it, I was specifically thinking of you Unk. ;)

Peter
You should get expenses back from 'The Boss' for all the magazines you buy to scan on these hallowed threads for all of us minnows to read and scour every word:bow::guitar::cool:

Jukebox Jury
I really don't see why Springsteen need be troubled.

ben reardon also interviewed morrissey for ID Mag 2003, great interview
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showpost.php?p=1146172&postcount=21

Back
Top Bottom