Article on the Smiths' South Bank Show Special in Record Collector magazine May 2010

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
dwfdhl.jpg

It's been a while since I watched this. Who's the lady at the bottom left? **EDIT** - found it - it's Jo O'Keefe.

Cheers,

Peter

Last edited:
Re: Article on the Smiths' South Bank Show Special in Record Collector magazine May 2

I used to fascinated by o'keefes hairstyle. Still looks like peter beardsleys on a bad day.

Re: Article on the Smiths' South Bank Show Special in Record Collector magazine May 2

Good program , must watch it again , ta
The pic of Nick Kent reminds me to read his new book , supposed to be good
Beardsley as a nun :sick:

Have a friend who worked on The South Bank Show some years ago we went out for a drink and i enquired as to whether 'you can get hold of a copy of The Smiths South Bank Show special?' 24 hrs later i was the lucky owner of a unedited(no ad breaks) copy of that particular special on VHS shame its never been made onto DVD but something that i treasure to this day.

Have a friend who worked on The South Bank Show some years ago we went out for a drink and i enquired as to whether 'you can get hold of a copy of The Smiths South Bank Show special?' 24 hrs later i was the lucky owner of a unedited(no ad breaks) copy of that particular special on VHS shame its never been made onto DVD but something that i treasure to this day.

Would you be willing to transfer it to DVD and share it with us... please?

Stephane

I echo the above sentiment.
Please? :flowers:

Would you be willing to transfer it to DVD and share it with us... please?

Stephane

il have to get someone to do the transfer my video player days are long gone :)

leave it with me guys :thumb:

see what i can do.

see what i can do.

I have a VCR / DVD / Hard drive that could do it - I'd be happy to volunteer.

Dave

Isn't O'Keefe supposedly The Girl Least Likely To?

see what i can do.
from which city are you from? im sure there will be some moz-soloists who can help with transfer vcr onto dvs
othwerwise some regional tv stations(where people themself can produce some stuff which will be broadcasted and only seen in the same area where the station is)
do often offer the possibity to transfer videocassettes onto dvd .
or community centers?

from which city are you from? im sure there will be some moz-soloists who can help with transfer vcr onto dvs
othwerwise some regional tv stations(where people themself can produce some stuff which will be broadcasted and only seen in the same area where the station is)
do often offer the possibity to transfer videocassettes onto dvd .
or community centers?

Don't worry, Andy already said he's going to ask his friend.

Back
Top Bottom