Demographics of SOLO have changed greatly as we fast approach 20,000 reg. users so...

When did you start posting here?

• Total voters

Belligerent Ghoul

Hall of Famer
MozTarot.jpg

Re: Demographics of SOLO have changed greatly as we fast approach 20,000 reg. users s

Mr. Proper's been banging my bum on this forum for 5 years now!

Whooooo Hooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D

Re: Demographics of SOLO have changed greatly as we fast approach 20,000 reg. users

Ooh-Ahh

Re: Demographics of SOLO

Ah, but that depends, really.

What of those who have changed their name?

Or those who have left and then returned? Opened new accounts?

And when you say "posting", what of the lurkers?

So many complications.

I have been using this magnificent site for less than 6 months.

ah....

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/tour/1999/swansea/index.cgi?read=10

Ah bless.

Ok it was 6yrs and 11 months ago but I couldn't work out to how use the internet in those days!

I thought the chat room was inspired. I never go in there now.

They used to block this site in work but now they don't!!! I'm sure I could be more productive if they did!

Less than six months, but I dived ina nd started replying streight away: you can tell by the number of posts I've racked up allready, I like to talk too much!!! I feel like I've been coming here forever, no matter how busy I am, I try to squeeze a visit in almost everyday.

Re: Demographics of SOLO have changed greatly as we fast approach 20,000 reg.

Less than six months, been registerd since May but I didn't start posting untill last month.

yeah, it is pretty apparent a lot of new members recently...mainly from the UK (due to UK tour/album promotion)...which is why we've been having more 'America is not the world' lines. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Re: Demographics of SOLO have changed greatly as we fast approach 20,000 reg. users s

I was posting anonymously for about 2 and a half years prior to the new forum setup.

Re: Demographics of SOLO have changed greatly

about 6 months

Back
Top Bottom