Deleted/Jake portions of "Autobiography" reinstated for US paperback edition

Re: Deleted/Jake portions of Autobiography reinstated for US paperback edition

Was it really just three sentences that were removed? I didn't read the US edition, but I was under the impression that Jake had been removed from it completely—including the outing with Chrissie Hynde, etc.

Jake is Gay dad.
What's the women's name I think I've met her ropey thing

Whenever I see her with my friends I want to run because I can't stand her.

She seems to think they are together, don't think he's gay.

He didn't seem to mind fanny when he was balls deep in Tina

Jake was all flesh or fantasy and Gelato was swallowing too far to spit out yet tina read like a sister. You do the math.

Plenty of gay guys have (or think about having) babies with their female friends.

He didn't seem to mind fanny when he was balls deep in Tina

Yes...but RB says times ten that he doesn't like vagina?

Anybody that finds the female body disgusting needs to see a shrink. We owe our very lives to the female body and vagina.

Only the mentally ill or serial killers find the female body disgusting. So there.....

Yes...but RB says times ten that he doesn't like vagina?

Anybody that finds the female body disgusting needs to see a shrink. We owe our very lives to the female body and vagina.

Only the mentally ill or serial killers find the female body disgusting. So there.....

Why are you quoting an idiot like she's an authority on the subject matter? Then referencing Morrissey with hot words like "mentally ill" and "serial killer?"

You aren't a Morrissey fan, you're a wordtwist creeper with an agenda.

Why are you quoting an idiot like she's an authority on the subject matter? Then referencing Morrissey with hot words like "mentally ill" and "serial killer?"

You aren't a Morrissey fan, you're a wordtwist creeper with an agenda.

Take it easy.....She's just the opposite of an authority.

You're reading too much into what I'm saying.

Take it easy.....She's just the opposite of an authority.

You're reading too much into what I'm saying.

You have an obligation to "play ball."

Now please, stfu.

We equally owe our very lives to the male body (I am presuming you have a father as well as a mother). It doesn't' follow that we all have to wander around worshiping cock, if we aren't that way inclined.

We equally owe our very lives to the male body (I am presuming you have a father as well as a mother). It doesn't' follow that we all have to wander around worshiping cock, if we aren't that way inclined.

It's like a Jeep.

Last edited by a moderator:

Some cultures have indulged in phallic worship. Some the earth mother. That's not what we were talking about.

You want to debate on the mental health of anyone that finds the female body disgusting, register and log in.

Anyone who is not straight is a sicko who will try anything to justify his or her choice--yes choice. I will not deign to respond to any posts arguing otherwise because the expected responses are that I am the usual intolerant, bigoted, whatever.

Bottom line is what you choose to be into is disgusting and NOT NATURAL, NORMAL, or even KIND.

Anyone who is not straight is a sicko who will try anything to justify his or her choice--yes choice. I will not deign to respond to any posts arguing otherwise because the expected responses are that I am the usual intolerant, bigoted, whatever.

Bottom line is what you choose to be into is disgusting and NOT NATURAL, NORMAL, or even KIND.

Oh, you poor little fool - oh, you fool

Desperate for attention much?

Calling somebody a sicko just because they are not attracted sexually to the opposite gender is wrong. It's not a choice.

The key word is disgust. Disgust of the female body. That's a problem, a mental problem.

Whenever I see her with my friends I want to run because I can't stand her.

She seems to think they are together, don't think he's gay.

Whats her name, the because we must tattoo sounds familiar.
She sounds needy and obsessed. Like she would be with Jake if the morrissey connection wasn't there

Who knows how it happened. Honestly, it could have been a miscommunication between Moz and Jake that's since been resolved, or overprotectiveness on Moz's part…any number of things. I truly believe it's between them, though, and not the publisher's doing—especially given Morrissey's recent comments (as mentioned by Detritus and jdbabz). They're obviously still on good terms, and I think it's safe to say Jake is just fine with the recognition given tweets like these… ;)

I did wonder when the hard back joke(s) would begin.

I did (and still do) wonder what on earth Morrissey was doing with Jake.

At the end of the day, all we want is for Morrissey to be happy and throughout that period of time Morrissey was at his most awkward, stylish, athletic, argumentative, bashful, creative, talented, special.

Jake had his (small) part to play in the story.
I just think Morrissey could have done a lot better. Then and now.
Sorry but that's my honest opinion.

Mr Anonymous.

Please help!

Did Morrissey have a falling out with Chryssie Hynde? If so, please explain. I love them both!

Sincerely,
Ken

No. NOT AT ALL.
The subject is JAKE (and the missing sentences.)
Stop changing the subject please - go and phone the National Enquirer or FOX for more "scoops" like that one, which is total crap by the way.

x

Some 25-year old with a morrissey tattoo on her wrist. I kid you not.

Yes, it BEGGARS belief. Honestly.
So sad - Jake and his 25year old tattoo "friend"

Morrissey really could have, should have and must do better !

I did wonder when the hard back joke(s) would begin.

I did (and still do) wonder what on earth Morrissey was doing with Jake.

At the end of the day, all we want is for Morrissey to be happy and throughout that period of time Morrissey was at his most awkward, stylish, athletic, argumentative, bashful, creative, talented, special.

Jake had his (small) part to play in the story.
I just think Morrissey could have done a lot better. Then and now.
Sorry but that's my honest opinion.

Mr Anonymous.

Where did he even meet Jake?

Just because Jake wasn't rich and famous doesn't mean Moz could have done better. He seems to like to date non famous people and I can't blame him for that.

Back
Top Bottom