For a special man.....:D

Cradle of Filth - Absinthe with Faust

Another of my fandoms that you can bash :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
For a special man.....:D

Cradle of Filth - Absinthe with Faust

Another of my fandoms that you can bash :rolleyes:

aww. :p

one of my closest friends whe ni was younger was a huge fan of death metal and other bands i had no interest in ,but he had no one to go to the shows wit h so iwould go along with him,i ca nsay i saw this band.

oddly i have seen deicide,cannibal corpse,cradle of filth,hmmi know i have seen more,haha i really stuck out the shows.:p

aww. :p

one of my closest friends whe ni was younger was a huge fan of death metal and other bands i had no interest in ,but he had no one to go to the shows wit h so iwould go along with him,i ca nsay i saw this band.

oddly i have seen deicide,cannibal corpse,cradle of filth,hmmi know i have seen more,haha i really stuck out the shows.:p

You've got to be kidding! I've seen all those bands. I used to be a lot more fond of them than I am now, though..

It's awfully cute of you that you went along eventhough you probably despised it.

You've got to be kidding! I've seen all those bands. I used to me a lot more fond of them than I am now, though..

It's awfully cute of you that you went along eventhough you probably despised it.

oh i had my own kind of fun,i still remember the deicide show,it was in providence rhod island,at this place called club baby head,i worse a pink plaid shirt with this gree ncardigan hhahah i llooked so out of place.

i also saaw marilyn manson at the same place with him before they made it :p

oh i had my own kind of fun,i still remember the deicide show,it was in providence rhod island,at this place called club baby head,i worse a pink plaid shirt with this gree ncardigan hhahah i llooked so out of place.

i also saaw marilyn manson at the same place with him before they made it :p

You worse a pink plaid shirt? Now that's really out of place :p
j/k.. The goth transvestites at CoF shows are still the best :D

Ah Manson... He's a knob.

You worse a pink plaid shirt? Now that's really out of place :p
j/k.. The goth transvestites at CoF shows are still the best :D

Ah Manson... He's a knob.

yes,and i got to know that before the masses.:)

and for you...

the sound - i cant escape myself

Tags
ahh i added a tag and jizzed in my pants chiz hartford 8/14 in mah butt kellz paris hilton pathetic ugly what's jizz? why dmb? why? why? why?
Back
Top Bottom