Dear ladies of Solo

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
A blue textile contract? What is that?
A spot of advice - there is no reasoning with this particular user. Literally none. They use terms no one has ever heard of. If I was inclined I'd point you in the direction of their appallingly dilettante literary blog. A dabbler in many things, an expert in absolutely nothing. Including using words.

Lemme get this straight, creepy gym dude gives off a psycho vibe and then chokes the chicken in front of you while you’re laid up n a hospital bed and this earned him a SECOND date? Am I missing something here? Was it Jean Claude Van Damme? It sounds like something he may do.

https://giphy.com/gifs/DgfHSCfESA0oM/html5
He never earned sex with me though. We never even touched

I hate to tell you, Light Housework, but amateur hour is over.
Texas Woman Allegedly Pretended to Be Her Own Fake Autistic Twin Sister In Order to Sexually Assault Caretaker
R-Childs.jpg

A Texas woman is accused of attempting to imitate her autistic twin sister in order to sexually assault a private caregiver. And police say the woman’s alleged twin sister doesn’t actually exist.

According to local ABC affiliate KTRK, the Pearland Police Department arrested 29-year-old Rachel Childs earlier this month on charges of burglary with intent to commit assault and indecent exposure over allegations that she engaged in “sexually oriented conduct” with a caretaker hired on Care.com late last year.

“She basically went online and solicited care for her special needs sister and left a small bit of instruction to pick up her special needs sister and take her back to the caregiver’s home for a period of time,” Public Information Officer Jason Wells told the outlet.

Officer Wells elaborated on what they believe went down between Childs and the caretaker:

Inappropriate contact made during the alleged diaper changes and whatnot and even the bathing.

Police said that Childs asked the caretaker to transport her fake sister to the caretaker’s home before returning her the next morning. Childs was then suppose to arrive home a short while later.

“During the stay at the caregiver’s home, the ‘sister’ engaged in sexually oriented conduct toward the caregiver who became suspicious as her behavior did not reflect that of someone who was autistic,” said Pearland Police in a statement obtained by the New York Post on Thursday. “As a result, the caregiver investigated and determined that Ms. Childs was an only child and contacted the Pearland Police Department.”

Pearland Police began investigating soon thereafter and determined that Childs was an only child. They suspect that she was pulling an elaborate hoax on the caretaker and this may not have been the first time such an alleged deception has occurred.

“The Pearland Police Department believe there might be additional persons whom were similarly deceived by Ms. Childs,” the department said.

As for Care.com, the company told KTRK that Childs account has been closed and that she’s now barred from ever using their services again.

“This incident is deeply disturbing and it is beyond unfortunate that someone working to provide care for another was subject to this behavior,” a statement from a spokesperson noted. “We are cooperating fully with local law enforcement to provide whatever help we can but because this is an active investigation, we will not comment any further.”

If convicted, Childs faces between 5 years and life in prison.

A spot of advice - there is no reasoning with this particular user. Literally none. They use terms no one has ever heard of. If I was inclined I'd point you in the direction of their appallingly dilettante literary blog. A dabbler in many things, an expert in absolutely nothing. Including using words.

:rolleyes:

"THEY" ??????o_O

Skinny, have you been using the dole money to buy liquor?:brows:

Light Housework, keep on going posting BS pay no attention to Skinny, hes smoking the weed.
You probably know it as THE EVIL WEED.o_O

You've never liked other people having an opinion or life experiences. I can see how you bullied fellow students and belittled everyone but always in a way where you never risked a telling off for it.
Then you started a family where you kept everyone in check and made sure you was the provider looking like the success story.
Your entire life was spent envying others and you always hated successful people and viewed them as snobs despite them having the qualities you always wanted.
Your personality is that of a love child created by the likes of Fred and Rosemary West and I am in no doubt you are able to kill people and probably have.

He never earned sex with me though. We never even touched
f*** sex, you actually agreed to spend time with someone that came to visit you in hospital and proceeded to beat off in front of you as you lay in a hospital bed?

f*** sex, you actually agreed to spend time with someone that came to visit you in hospital and proceeded to beat off in front of you as you lay in a hospital bed?
Yes. I was stupid

This is a Morrissey site. Anyone who belittles another user for expressing their feelings does not belong on a Morrissey site. You can't be fans of morrissey or the smiths if you treat people with such disregard.

This is a Morrissey site. Anyone who belittles another user for expressing their feelings does not belong on a Morrissey site. You can't be fans of morrissey or the smiths if you treat people with such disregard.
People can call it bullshit. It doesn't bother me

You've never liked other people having an opinion or life experiences. I can see how you bullied fellow students and belittled everyone but always in a way where you never risked a telling off for it.
Then you started a family where you kept everyone in check and made sure you was the provider looking like the success story.
Your entire life was spent envying others and you always hated successful people and viewed them as snobs despite them having the qualities you always wanted.
Your personality is that of a love child created by the likes of Fred and Rosemary West and I am in no doubt you are able to kill people and probably have.
:fire::fire::fire:

Carry on posting if you want. You're not doing anyone any harm, and if it's helping you get through, it's all good.
The reason I probably won't post stories in this thread anymore is that any further stories would be harder to explain or weren't as egregious

Carry on posting if you want. You're not doing anyone any harm, and if it's helping you get through, it's all good.
Thanks for the encouragement though. Maybe I will scrape the barrel for more anecdotes, who knows

The reason I probably won't post stories in this thread anymore is that any further stories would be harder to explain or weren't as egregious
Certain people have trouble comprehending what go's on in the real world. They act like juveniles behind the bike shed, trying to impress their mates and belittle everyone who has the temerity to hold an opinion contrary to theirs. As, I say.. Laughable,

I've seen real men. I enjoy being in the company of real men. Sorry to say there are a few juveniles on here who will never be real men.

Back
Top Bottom