David Walliams playing morrissey!

Just watchine the making of little britain too - when they walk into David Walliams' trailer to wish him happy birthday "i have forgiven jesus" is playing he says to the cameras that he will turn the music down!

Is walliams a secret Moz fan - or are they dating???

froggy_girl128 said:
Just watchine the making of little britain too - when they walk into David Walliams' trailer to wish him happy birthday "i have forgiven jesus" is playing he says to the cameras that he will turn the music down!

Is walliams a secret Moz fan - or are they dating???

He's not a secret fan...he is a fan he's mentioned it a lot...he said something about morrissey owning all the run down flats in manchester and renting them out to depressed teenagers...something like that anyway. :p

He went to one of the Palladium gigs on the tour as well, if I remember rightly.

In his recent record breaking channel swim, he mentioned that he was singing Morrissey songs in his head whilst swimming to help him through the boredom:)

Helen said:
When I clicked on this post, for a moment I thought that Walliams was going to play Morrissey in terms of acting! Ahem.

Yeah, me too...in Little Britain!

When they asked Matt Lucas what he thought of Davids achievment of crossing the channel he "Walliams..... it was really nothing":D

This may not have happend:o

I was watching one of the Meltdown gigs on DVD recently and during there is a light there is a close up of David Walliams dancing and singing away. Quite amusing

Dupree said:
Yeah, me too...in Little Britain!

Hahaha, what a scary thought! In which segment, though? Maybe as a social worker with Lou and Andy (seeing as Lou is based on Lou Reed, and Andy on Andy Warhol...!)? Or perhaps in a frock with the ladies?

cossy said:
I was watching one of the Meltdown gigs on DVD recently and during there is a light there is a close up of David Walliams dancing and singing away. Quite amusing

Haha brilliant.

Don't suppose you or someone could upload a clip/screenshot of that?

Helen said:
Hahaha, what a scary thought! In which segment, though? Maybe as a social worker with Lou and Andy (seeing as Lou is based on Lou Reed, and Andy on Andy Warhol...!)? Or perhaps in a frock with the ladies?

Or maybe a bit of sexuality ambiguity with Daffyd?

I'm quite enjoying the Moz/frock idea though. I've got an image of a miserable Moz in some flowery, frilly old-fashioned dress in my head atm, weird!

Back
Top Bottom