David Tseng/Fake Improper

C

Colleen1962

Look, David Tseng is a very good individual. He has class, intelligence, and he must be doing his head in with all of these posts. Leave David Tseng OUT of your little bitch fight. The REAL PIMP would NEVER say such things to David Tseng. He is a stellar person, in my book.

hey dont blame me just because your ass is too big to fit into one of dick smackity thongs!!!!!

Yeah,david's good people. he has to be,afterall,he is PIMP of the state of california and also of the morrissey community. he's also on the board of directors at Yoshinoya where he's fond of the beef bowls. Leave the man alone,he ain't done shit to you.

If you dont like me??? get in line with the rest of the dickf***s that dont,I be sure not to lose a wink of sleep over it as well. If you're going to "imitate" the PIMP,at least try to do it the correct way(got it grim/gu or whoever the f*** you is) jerky?????

Whats a dick smackity thong??? do you even know????? Everyone knows you aint me,so why continue trying to "imitate" the PIMP????? you cant even do it right. The only one whos making themselves look like a huge dickf*** here is you!!!!! But continue on,it's not everyday we can see someone come here,try to imitate me and at the same time,be a dickwrinkle. You should be proud,we are.

DONT THOSE SALMON BOWLS!!!!! YUCK!!!!!!

Wow,someone learned how to use the internet??? im pretty proud of you,.nice comeback and way to show us all you really are a complete imbecil.

Whats"dont salmon bowls"mean?????

is that like "you're a gimp???"

OH NO!!!!! OH NO!!!!! the real PIMP knows I am a fake!!!!! I am so ashamed. I am sorry sir PIMP of the mother f***ing nation, all I wanted was to have such great claim to fame as you and to slap some of that HOE ass. Oh pimp please forgive me, all I want is for people on a message board to take notice of me and give me a reason to live!!!!!

OH NO!!!!! OH NO!!!!! I am found out. Please dont hate me PIMP. Please dont make fun of me with your merciful wit. I was just trying to type like you as the TRUE PIMP has very poor grammer but thats because he is so cool he doesnt need school cause he is too busy slinging his hoes!!!!!

Hey,it's not everyday you come across a useless shitstain like yourself??? it's ok that you admit you're a cocksucker and that you're the #1 in all the universe(like your S/N says),be proud of yourself that you could come here and freely admit this to us all. That takes guts,and is nice to see. Stupid,but nice to see. Please by all means,continue on admitting you're a cocksucker,and the PIMP of the mutha f***in nation will continue on ruling the world...and moms everywhere.

It's no problem,Must be touhg for you that you're so pathetic that you cant even come up with a good enough imitation of someone????? You never cease to amaze the PIMP with your stupidity,but it's very becoming of you. Please keep it,it shows your best traits. I dont care that you imitate me,Im flattered by it,must bother you enough to come here and try to be something you're not??? why imitate me??? why not imitate Grim?????because then you'd have to admit to being just as f***in stupid and redunddant as his f***in stupid ass,ehich you wont,why??? i dont know. Please keep going though,you're on a roll.

Re David Tseng/Fake Improper

LOL!!!!! THAT WAS JUST SO f***ING FUNNY OMG LOL!!!!!

Yeah,you keep thinking that ass stain. you dont know how to "imitate" well,so whats your excuse??????been suckin off your dog alot and it's messin up your mind??? well,lay off the pickle gargling. Im sure your dog will appreciate and his ass will thank you.

Must be even dumber than me I guess though right????? I mean afterall,you're imitating me right????? You must either like me or want to be me?? or else why would you come here and imitate me????? you're showing yourself as even less of a person as you claim I am. Dumbass,you really continue to show how f***in moronic you are.

I wont even mention that donkey you were having a good time with last night,tell me somethin...how did you swallow all that man glaze????

You like yoshinoya too????? what a coincidence. But,you're not on the BOG like me,morrissey and david are. Nothing wrong with likin the YO.it's delish. They can always use another fan,even if if a pathetic one such as yourself. I get YO for free,do you??? course,ive been on the payroll for quite some time,they kick the PIMP down some money.

They dont put cocksuckers such as yourself on the payroll.But hey,you can continue paying for the YO,they'll take your money.

Coll so you really think that someone who freely admits he wants to put my mother in hospital by means of a sexual nature is a 'stellar' person?

Grim O'Grady

> Look, David Tseng is a very good individual. He has class, intelligence,
> and he must be doing his head in with all of these posts. Leave David
> Tseng OUT of your little bitch fight. The REAL PIMP would NEVER say such
> things to David Tseng. He is a stellar person, in my book.

> hey dont blame me just because your ass is too big to fit into one of dick
> smackity thongs!!!!!
LMAO you've never SEEN my ass, and I am in GREAT shape. I walk, bicycle and run on the beach. You Brits always resort to the *Obese* remark because you have nothing of value to say.

You still on about that grim??? thought you said that didnt bother you??? let it go doughboy. I enjoyed putting your mum in the hospital. She f***s up again and costs me wompom like she did before,Ill send her back there. It's amazing to me how f***in stupid you really are. You just admitted it bothered you,moron!!!!!!!

woo excellent pimp cocksucker you got him so worked up that he replied 3 times (so far) to that comment, I think you've done a better job than me!
pimple I want 4 replies to mine you thicko twat!

> OH NO!!!!! OH NO!!!!! the real PIMP knows I am a fake!!!!! I am so
> ashamed. I am sorry sir PIMP of the mother f***ing nation, all I wanted
> was to have such great claim to fame as you and to slap some of that HOE
> ass. Oh pimp please forgive me, all I want is for people on a message
> board to take notice of me and give me a reason to live!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom