DarlinJacq on YouTube?

I'm not going to say anything more cause there's a good chance she's probably on this site. All I'll say is I've had conversations with others online where they have shown they were passionate about a certain artist, song or band and not come across as obsessed - it's okay to watch all those Morrissey videos but to leave psychotic comments on each and every one is not something I believe they do. doh:

I just thought the comments were a bit OTT and very passionate - words on a page. It does not necessarily reflect what the person is like in real life.
I mean, I hear you but all of the ones I have read have been just insane. I am liable to leave some ott comments but ott to me is writing something like "I f***ing love you" not the stuff she comes out with. It's quite clear she has lost touch with reality.

I just wondered if anyone knew her or had everything met her at his gigs or anything. Curiosity.

I don’t know what ‘going to Viva Morrissey’ actually means, but what’s horrifying about that comment?
It's an event/tribute she's hyped for.
I said horrifying because she lives so close to me. Viva Morrissey is a tribute act of Morrissey/Smiths, which there isn't anything wrong with, I haven't seen it so can't rate it and videos never do any gig justice.

I said horrifying because she lives so close to me. Viva Morrissey is a tribute act of Morrissey/Smiths, which there isn't anything wrong with, I haven't seen it so can't rate it and videos never do any gig justice.

Ah, ok. I get ya.

I'm not going to say anything more cause there's a good chance she's probably on this site. All I'll say is I've had conversations with others online where they have shown they were passionate about a certain artist, song or band and not come across as obsessed - it's okay to watch all those Morrissey videos but to leave psychotic comments on each and every one is not something I believe they do. doh:
I'm glad you get where I'm coming from. I mean, I pay attention and follow everything M says and does which people who don't have that tie to music may view as ott but it's a whole different ball game when you're under the illusion that you're going to get together with said artist and live happily ever after. I think many would view those who contribute here regularly as obsessed but yeh, there's a line.

I have it on good authority that this is her favourite movie scene.

I shouldn't laugh...

In the few words I've heard her speak she doesn't sound Geordie to my ears. Not that everyone in Newcastle is a Geordie. She's must be from elsewhere and moved there.

I shouldn't laugh...

In the few words I've heard her speak she doesn't sound Geordie to my ears. Not that everyone in Newcastle is a Geordie. She's must be from elsewhere and moved there.

You're right, it takes strength / guts to be gentle and kind.

You're right, it takes strength / guts to be gentle and kind.
I often wonder if half or at least a proportion of the barrier/front row at his gigs is filled with people who secretly think the same thing - that they have a chance.

In Liverpool, there was a woman next to me who frantically started doing her make up right before he came on stage which I found greatly entertaining.

I often wonder if half or at least a proportion of the barrier/front row at his gigs is filled with people who secretly think the same thing - that they have a chance.

In Liverpool, there was a woman next to me who frantically started doing her make up right before he came on stage which I found greatly entertaining.

Morrissey speaks to so many people in so many different ways. It's interesting to observe, as you say.

Some might hope just to catch his glance, if only to feel a fleeting sense of a real-life connection with the only one who 'understands' them.

They too, will see and feel themselves in the songs, just as we do. They want to feel validated and loved, in spite of their unrelenting trials (and they know that he comprehends that very deeply)

I'm scum and I've always been scum. And that's just the way it's gone. I've failed and failed, jumped up again and failed again. Yet I still look for love through blue dreamers eyes, blue dreamers eyes....

Last edited:
Darlin Jacq, I hug a pillow in absence of you
Darlin Jacq, I hug a pillow to replace your face

Listening to her Morrissey playlist. Skipped over the religious videos in it, and am enjoying it tremendously.

Listening to religious material might tip me into psychosis. I’m not kidding. I’ll be avoiding it.

Back
Top Bottom