Copenhagen - Operaen (July 11, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

First Of The Gang To Die / I Want The One I Can't Have / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / You Have Killed Me / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / You're The One For Me, Fatty / The Kid's A Looker / Action Is My Middle Name / I Know It's Over / Satellite Of Love / Alma Matters / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / People Are The Same Everywhere / Meat is Murder / Speedway / Irish Blood, English Heart // There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

set list provided by @WorldWontListen from somedizzywhore.com, link posted by an anonymous person

Morrissey website owner thrown out of gig - TalkTalk. Link from an anonymous person.

Last edited:
It's true, I was ejected before the show started by several of Morrissey's security / crew. They didn't give a reason other than 'you know what you did' which I assume is running this website. I went to get a refund at the ticket office but the Live Nation promoter denied it saying I had to take it up with the band.

It's all a bit of a depressing state of affairs. I've seen morrissey more than a dozen times over the years and have travelled all over the place as necessary. This time though I'm struggling to see past these unkind actions. Well, well.

David, I really have appreciated all you've done over the years.

How very disappointing to hear such an attempt of censorship of this site by Morrissey. Even if he did not exclusively ask for David to be removed, he is responsible for his personel that act on his behalf. You're bitting the hand that feeds you Morrissey. A dog bite serves you well!

robertboyracer

It's true, I was ejected before the show started by several of Morrissey's security / crew. They didn't give a reason other than 'you know what you did' which I assume is running this website. I went to get a refund at the ticket office but the Live Nation promoter denied it saying I had to take it up with the band.

Shame on Morrissey/his crew. They probably wouldn't be playing tonight if it wasn't for David and this site. If he doesn't like/appreciate you then he can blank you, but ejecting you after you've paid good money is vile, petulant and down right wrong. Ignorant bastards.

Keep it going David T. There is no better alternative site.
Morrissey should stop playing god and hang on to the few fans he has left.
I will not be spending anymore money on him,this is all he is really interested in.
Fcuk misserry.

most anonymous comments hostile to Morrissey on this site = the same person making multiple posts to make it look like there is a concensus of opinion.
Move on fool.

I'm very dissapointed with Morrissey regarding the ejection of David Tseng. Morrissey needs to grow up. I love his music but i'm rapidly going off him as a person.

Shame on Morrissey/his crew. They probably wouldn't be playing tonight if it wasn't for David and this site. If he doesn't like/appreciate you then he can blank you, but ejecting you after you've paid good money is vile, petulant and down right wrong. Ignorant bastards.

Err, not entirely true. Although this has become the main default website for Morrissey, if it hadn't existed it's obvious that another one would have taken its place. David Tseng didn't invent the world wide web. The allyouneedismorrissey.com site seems to be gaining in prominence.
I'm sad that Morrissey's done this, and I think he may live to regret it. However, DT should stop letting people post anonymously - that's what does most of the damage.

Without knowing for sure that Morrissey himself ejected David, I can't wrap my mind around the absurdity of the statement made. David's site, and this has been rehashed ad nauseum of late, provides a free speech environment that isn't equalled by the other sites. As many nitpicky comments about "the band" are made, praise is made here. Unless David committed some unforgivable greivous action against Morrissey's well being and safety, this ejection is frankly embarrassing. The alternative site? And I've tried it, is proving to be a bit manipulative. Misquotes removed, credit taken for articles found by the administrators, posts rearranged and monitored and edited. It reeks of sweet smarminess, never I feeling I got here as LOW as it goes. AllyouneedisMorrissey reminds me of when my mom told me that the dead cat in the road was "taking a nap."

I trully hope this move is indicative of Morrissey saying goodbye to internet politics where I'm sure he's dwelled secretly and frustrated for so many years and moving onto a real life.

As for David's site, it whas provided me a platform to present my ideas and love of Morrissey, something for which I am eternally grateful, bad blood or not.

sad to hear about david being kicked out for no reason really. I always held moz on a higher ground but really, lately he has been pissing me off. I've put up with travelling far for shows only to have them cancelled or have him be in a pissy mood but I never really cared because the road trip with friends was still worth it. I've put up with all his greates hits releases because I can atleast say the artwork is cool. But now that I think about it, stop releasing all those stupid greatest hits albums and release something good (i.e. hollywood bowl, or boxset of demos or,wolverhampton show). Morrissey does not care much about his fans, except for maybe Julia. But really? Her site sucks! It is boring and very plain looking. Whereas moz-solo, regardless of all the immaturity that may go on here, is a great site. It's true, this site keeps all his fans abreast of everything Morrissy, even during his down times, as someone mentioned late 1990's early 2000's. I remember reading about his upcoming 1999 coachella show here first. If it wasn't for moz-solo, I may have missed the whole tour. Lord knows the local radio stations don't give a rats ass about Moz.

Regarding immaturity on here, well honestly, that's a fact of life. I don't condone it, but it's all over the internet. I read yahoo news every now and then and even the comments on those articles can be immature and bash other people. Regardless of the topic, there will always be haters and shit-talkers. Get over it Moz.

Pathetic behaviour from Morrissey.

"For a broad historical view of what Moz is and how he "rules", examine Gaddafi or Mubarak, and see if you can spot any difference."

Really, you are now becoming a "silly old man" with your misguided frilly logo-branded shirts. Only a last minute U-turn prompted, I guess, by the ridicule hurled from these very pages, saved our hero from looking a prize fool in his glitter heels: - and its obvious Moz was involved with those ridiculous shoes all along because of the designer/Linder connection.

Thanks for the years of live entertainment (dating back to 1983) but I think that might be it for me now... I'll bow out gracefully...

Well David...maybe you should shut the site down. What's the point in keeping it up knowing how much he dislikes you - and obviously the majority of us who post here (even those of us who have been true to Morrissey for all these years. Including the wilderness years). If no one can post concert updates here, he will find it difficult to read else where what his fans really like and don't like about his shows...but then maybe he really just doesn't give a shit about what we think. He can support true to you all he wants, but its virtually non-existent unless someone posts that he's made a statement.

Um....yeah...you deserve a refund. And, no, you shouldn't have to take it up with the band. What happened to you tonight is silly and absurd. I love Morrissey, but this is unreasonable. You have posted in the past stories that maybe you shouldn't have. You have supported Joyce by posting stories related to him just recently, but to eject you out of a show you paid to see is a bit much. Not only were you ejected but bullied! What the Hell?

I'm not anti-Julia by no means. She seems nice enough, but she's not ever going to be one to "share" Morrissey, so to speak, and I think he gives her too much credit - which is sad, really.

Other sites like allyouneedismorrissey are great, but, truth be known, this is the site everyone comes to for Morrissey news and updates...whether he likes it or not.

It's all just...ridiculous. :straightface:

troll

It is no news to me that Moz dislikes orientals for whatever reason. I can understand the mans thinking when an oriental does things to him that he dislikes and that really pushes Moz over the edge. I thought all orientals were smart and great at maths and were into slow boring things and kept quiet while planning to jump off a tall building.

Urbanus (not kissing ass, just being one)

Without knowing for sure that Morrissey himself ejected David, I can't wrap my mind around the absurdity of the statement made. David's site, and this has been rehashed ad nauseum of late, provides a free speech environment that isn't equalled by the other sites. As many nitpicky comments about "the band" are made, praise is made here. Unless David committed some unforgivable greivous action against Morrissey's well being and safety, this ejection is frankly embarrassing. The alternative site? And I've tried it, is proving to be a bit manipulative. Misquotes removed, credit taken for articles found by the administrators, posts rearranged and monitored and edited. It reeks of sweet smarminess, never I feeling I got here as LOW as it goes. AllyouneedisMorrissey reminds me of when my mom told me that the dead cat in the road was "taking a nap."
trully hope this move is indicative of Morrissey saying goodbye to internet politics where I'm sure he's dwelled secretly and frustrated for so many years and moving onto a real life.

As for David's site, it whas provided me a platform to present my ideas and love of Morrissey, something for which I am eternally grateful, bad blood or not.

Wouldnt it be better to post your complaints directly on AllyouneedisMorrissey.com ?
I`m pretty sure there arent many facts to support your claim and they only smell of wanting to smear the other site here.

Would you still be friends with someone who publishes your private letters ? (Thats just one of several incidents Morrissey was angry about (and rightly so, in my opinion))

David Tseng is a real hero of mine. This site supports the ideals of free speech while being an unrivalled source of news and expertise. Many ordinary fans know the frustration of being disappointed by Morrissey, of losing money and time and hope going to see him only for shows to be cancelled over nothing; but to be personally spurned by him puts David into a more exclusive set that includes former essential collaborators and at least half of The Smiths. I hope that's a comfort, but I doubt it.
I love Morrissey's music but more and more - and especially over this act of brutal cruelty - I'm beginning to feel contempt for the man.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom