Cook Bernard Mathews

You say that, but what about the personal messages you've been sending me. Would you like to bring those up, all the suggestion that you've been putting into those. It's enough to make a boy blush.

oh, I didnt realise you could blush.

oh, I didnt realise you could blush.

Another racist comment there, wowser, you're a regular Jo O'S-club tonight. It's ok, there's no need to lash out, you shouldn't be embarassed about the thing that you said in those messages. It was very flattering..... sort of. Not interested though, you're too agressive for my liking.

Another racist comment there, wowser, you're a regular Jo O'S-club tonight. It's ok, there's no need to lash out, you shouldn't be embarassed about the thing that you said in those messages. It was very flattering..... sort of. Not interested though, you're too agressive for my liking.

no racism atall. As I have said i abhore racism. I meant you do not have the ability to be embarrased as you are such a thick skinned bigot.

nice lies about my messages to you, god you just get more desperate by the minute

no racism atall. As I have said i abhore racism. I meant you do not have the ability to be embarrased as you are such a thick skinned bigot.

nice lies about my messages to you, god you just get more desperate by the minute

Sorry, why am I bigotted? Are you sure you picked the word you wanted then love, if so, when have I been bigotted?

If you'd rather I didn't mention the stuff you said then that's ok, we'll leave it there. Didn't want to cause offence, just wanted you to know that there wasn't any hard feelings, I can understand why you denied it (after my knockback) but you don't have to on my account.

Just to clarify, a bigot is - a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

Now I'm perfectly tolerant of others beliefs, creed and opinion. I just don't share any of the above with you. I've said many times that I'm happy to disagree with you without hard feelings, it's you who keeps posting messages saying that you "hate" me and would like to "kill" me. That doesn't sound very tolerant of you to me to be honest.

Sorry, why am I bigotted? Are you sure you picked the word you wanted then love, if so, when have I been bigotted?

If you'd rather I didn't mention the stuff you said then that's ok, we'll leave it there. Didn't want to cause offence, just wanted you to know that there wasn't any hard feelings, I can understand why you denied it (after my knockback) but you don't have to on my account.

funny, when you lose an argument to a woman, you put it down to the fact they must fancy you! sad and pathetic. Then you make some colouful fantasy story up about it!!!

sad

Now there was no need to get rude was there? Firstly it's none of your business what I do with my life, but if you must know I have several friends and I've done the whole vomit under a bus stop before, I perfer fields though, you know, you can get pissed and run around naked.

You can just smell the sexual tension in here between you two can't you? A bit fishy some might say (no DF I'm not coming onto you (no pun intended) look what talking to Chica has done to me. :(

Last edited:
You can just smell the sexual tension in here between you two can't you? A bit fishy some might say (no DF I'm not coming onto you (no pun intended) look what talking to Chica. :(
Nah... Cutestory and JoRo - now that had some sparks! Btw, didn't understand the last part of your post, although I did get that you're rejecting me again :rolleyes: .

Fish, you sneak up on me when I least expect it. :(

Fishy, I am not rejecting you, but we have to face facts you are settled down and you are far too good for me. :p

Sparks as in sexual? :D

I could have sworn you were offline a miniute ago. Thats right Fishy you try and make me jealous, I have....I have....Yeah. :o

I'm just going to stop posting now.

Back
Top Bottom