Conclusions RE: Mr. Improper

D

Dorian

The guy is a spaz, he is spastic. He invents things against the enemies he has created; conjures up rabbits from his hat and expects that everyone will believe these lies. He has completely lost touch with reality and I don't believe that every fiction he tells is purposeful, meaning - I think he has some kind of disorder of the mind. I believe they call it Schizophrenia. He is now convinced that BG and Cock & Balls are the same people. No they are not Josh. Hello. Has BG ever mentioned wrestling? Has Cock & Balls ever lamented that >You Are The Quarry< does not appear to be in quotes as in the previous album covers? No. And on & on it goes. He has today threatened to "shoot" these two individuals. He has also claimed to have posted his home address but I have never seen it - another lie. He also rants on and on about people harassing David T. when he does not realize that David T. does not like him, that David T. cannot condone Improper's threatening & abusive posts. Today, he has proclaimed that he contributes more to this board than anyone. No, I believe there are others who contribute much more. Old Brown Shoe, Nonesoever, Aly Panic, to name just a few.

He says, "Everyone knows who you are, no matter how many other personalities you have, we all know its you."

That's rich coming from a person who posts under multiple handles, responds to himself, creates posts thanking him for how cool he is, or asking him about a show, or some other info. Notice how these queries, rarely, if ever come from registered users.

I cannot believe it has taken me so long to realize what I have been told by others hundreds of times: that despite his few lucid moments, Improper is not worth reading, not worth responding to, not worth a second more of my time, of anyone's time.

I wanted so much to believe that there was something ultimately redeeming about this person....I wanted to believe that nobody could be this dumb and this psychologically f***ed up, but I was wrong...and I can't help being sad and feeling sorry for the guy.

He cannot see his own face in a mirror.

"That's rich coming from a person who posts under multiple handles, responds to himself, creates posts thanking him for how cool he is, or asking him about a show, or some other info. Notice how these queries, rarely, if ever come from registered users."

That's a jaw-dropper, even by your standards.

Wah wah wah.......tell it to someone who cares??? got a question for your sparky???? First off,I have no idea waht you were even saying about YATC in "quotes"...never threatened to "shoot" anyone,have indeed posted my home address on here countless times,and never said I contributed "more than anyone",I simply said i contribute. Get your 'facts" straight anus.

Now for my question,you say my posts arent worth reading??? then why did you reply??? why did you read it?them????? seems to me,you're the only one "lying" here. Really?? did you ask david if he despises me??? i bet you didnt. i ahve it on good authority that he neither condones nor gets angry with what I post on here.

BG aka "cock and balls" are very much indeed the same person(s),you just cant seem to get your head outta BG's ass long enough to see that. I am who I am...its like you said, if my posts arent that important,then why did you respond????? Why give me the satisfaction???? You responded because whatever i said,mustve touched a nerve with you,otherwise,why else reply??????

No, I don't have my head up BG's ass or CB's ass. They are not my friends. They are different peeps, you are insane, you seem really jealous of BG, and I hope you can just stop trolling him soon for our sake, not his. I don't really think he's wronged you such that you need to say the same things time after time about him or CB. OK - Josh you think Ghoul likes cybersex, is a douche bag, is a trouble maker. We all know his history with Mindy & David T. Fine, we know that. You think CB is an asshole who makes up lies about dead wrestlers and is worthless spooge who knows nothing about Morrissey. We know that too. We are clear, crystal clear.

Goodnight & Good-bye forever. I won't be wasting any more of my time on you.

> BG aka "cock and balls" are very much indeed the same
> person(s),you just cant seem to get your head outta BG's ass long enough
> to see that.

Thanks...................I can sleep a whole lot better now than before. if you were z'crystal" clear about it,why keep posting????? it must bug you or something?????

me?? jealous of someone?????
ah....not my style. Say what you want,but why would I be jealous of someone who's a liar????(by the way,he DID say those things you say I "claim" he said". Just like you claimed I said Id shoot someone..and that I contributed more than anyone else does,which are flat out lies. Read my post again(i did 3 times,just to be sure of it) i dont see any of these words"shoot someone" or "I contribute more than anyone else does".

If you dont like me,cool,hell,I dont mind,but get your shit sdtraight if you want to continue writing posts to or about me. BY THE way....check your "facts" again....I think cock and balls and BG(sorry 2 different people according to you)"troll" the PIMP alot more than I do them.

Just thought you'd like to know.......

What do you excpect,dont you think he reflects the same attitude as his nation who likes throwing their weight around, especially with much weaker nations. He is a sort of microcosm,dont you think.And wait for the I didnt vote for Bush rant!

Re: Horrid Wallpaper

> He has completely lost touch with reality I wanted to believe that nobody > >could be this dumb and this psychologically XX up, but I was wrong...and I can't help
being sad and feeling sorry for the guy.
> He cannot see his own face in a mirror.

You are so correct!

Either he has used many "personas" on this board, or we have many similiarly afflicted people posting here (the current ones being BG and Andy whatever).

I don't count the posts, but I would say there are at least a hundred each day.

It's like horrid wallpaper that you can't get rid of.

Re: Horrid Wallpaper

And Mozzerian.

> being sad and feeling sorry for the guy.

> You are so correct!

> Either he has used many "personas" on this board, or we have
> many similiarly afflicted people posting here (the current ones being BG
> and Andy whatever).

> I don't count the posts, but I would say there are at least a hundred each
> day.

> It's like horrid wallpaper that you can't get rid of.

Re: I've got time on my hands, so _

> Either he has used many "personas" on this board, or we have
> many similiarly afflicted people posting here (the current ones being BG
> and Andy whatever).

> I don't count the posts, but I would say there are at least a hundred each
> day.
> It's like horrid wallpaper that you can't get rid of.

I just counted over 100 posts from Andy E.I.alone on this board now. I haven't a clue what time period that is though.