Cocteau Twins

puuk

Hello people,

I'm total in love with this band, I was wondering if somebody had some suggestions from good rare albums/boots by them, especially the quality of the recording, that would be great! alvast bedankt!

supposedly (their singer) Liz frazer is touring with massive attack? (She did vocals on a couple of their albums), but It could be a rumor. I LOVE them too. I think she's the best vocalist on the face of the earth. Bootlegs not sure about , what have you heard from them? I could recommend which albums i love best. If you like cocteau, check out Lush if you haven't heard them. Also and band called sing-sing their site is www.singsing.co.uk. Oh yeah I almost forgot, Brian Eno did a thing with Liz, It is really , really graceful . I have it--can't remember the name right now but you have deffinately got to get ahold of it , you'll love it. Try to google or ebay it.

Forgive me for saying Brian eno. It was actually Harold Budd and the album was called moon and the melodies. It is excellent , you must find it!

Alot of people don't know this, but she also did vocals on some of the songs on the 2nd lord of the rings movie. I knew it was here right away, simply breathtaking Can't mistake that voice anywhere

supposedly (their singer) Liz frazer is touring with massive attack? (She did vocals on a couple of their albums), but It could be a rumor. I LOVE them too. I think she's the best vocalist on the face of the earth. Bootlegs not sure about , what have you heard from them? I could recommend which albums i love best. If you like cocteau, check out Lush if you haven't heard them. Also and band called sing-sing their site is www.singsing.co.uk. Oh yeah I almost forgot, Brian Eno did a thing with Liz, It is really , really graceful . I have it--can't remember the name right now but you have deffinately got to get ahold of it , you'll love it. Try to google or ebay it.
i love her vocals as well. what is apart her appeal is how she can make hard to interpret lyrics so emotionally gripping. and I love Lush too

Back
Top Bottom