can't get tickets

A

anonymouse

This is ridiculous.

Every time I enter my details on the website I get told that my order cannot be processed, but when I ring them they can't tell me why. In the meantime, all the standing tickets are gone.

So I have to join the lottery tomorrow unless their site decides to work.

And I think it is ridiculous that they decided to sell tickets the day before they announced. Some of us have to go to work and can't keep track of events every minute of the day.

At this moment in time I feel extremely depressed and near suicidal.

I'm sorry love, im just as bewildered as you are why this has happened. Its not been handled well at all, i think its an admin error, or maybe wayahead playing dirty tricks and using this as a smokescreen to sell their allocation (as the rubbish far away seats are usually left til the end) to try and sell these. Try hard tomorrow petal and il see if i can help anyone out as much as i can, i got in touch with as many ppl i know as possible to make them aware of this.

> This is ridiculous.

> Every time I enter my details on the website I get told that my order
> cannot be processed, but when I ring them they can't tell me why. In the
> meantime, all the standing tickets are gone.

> So I have to join the lottery tomorrow unless their site decides to work.

> And I think it is ridiculous that they decided to sell tickets the day
> before they announced. Some of us have to go to work and can't keep track
> of events every minute of the day.

> At this moment in time I feel extremely depressed and near suicidal.

> i think maybe...wayahead playing dirty tricks and using this as a smokescreen to sell their allocation (as the rubbish far away seats are usually left til the end) to try and sell these.

I reckon this could be right. They had whole blocks of seating right at the back of the arena, which are obviously getting more attention than they otherwise would at this stage.

Similarly, I think it's one of the old promotional tricks - going from what we've seen today, the gig will almost certainly totally sell out tomorrow, and however long it takes to do so will invariably be timed from 9.30am.

Re: Why I couldn't get tickets...

Well, it appears that credit card companies freeze your cards (or at least Natwest do...) if you don't use them for three months...alas why the transaction was rejected. Although you could say it would be nice if the website or the telephone helpdesk would tell you why they can't confirm the booking...anyway, I got my seat in the end, block 114 so not too shabby. I'm probably too short for standing anyway...

Penalised for not being a spendthrift!

Hopefully no-one else falls foul of this tomorrow!!

I reckon this could be right. They had whole blocks of seating right at
> the back of the arena, which are obviously getting more attention than
> they otherwise would at this stage.

> Similarly, I think it's one of the old promotional tricks - going from
> what we've seen today, the gig will almost certainly totally sell out
> tomorrow, and however long it takes to do so will invariably be timed from
> 9.30am.

> This is ridiculous.

> Every time I enter my details on the website I get told that my order
> cannot be processed, but when I ring them they can't tell me why. In the
> meantime, all the standing tickets are gone.

> So I have to join the lottery tomorrow unless their site decides to work.

> And I think it is ridiculous that they decided to sell tickets the day
> before they announced. Some of us have to go to work and can't keep track
> of events every minute of the day.

> At this moment in time I feel extremely depressed and near suicidal.

The same thing happened to me - I used three perfectly good credit cards to purchase and every damn time, they told me that the transaction couldn't be processed. I was in tears for ages watching all the bastards that successfully purchased 4 or 6 standing tix at a time. All I wanted was 1 lousy f***ing standing ticket.

Back
Top Bottom