Can we PLEASE get back to something important?

H

hey nonny nonny

Like discussing the god-like brilliance of HIM.
Thats Right,
Mr. Proper!!

> Like discussing the god-like brilliance of HIM.
> Thats Right,
> Mr. Proper!!

oh jesus H christ
YOU ARE PROPER
NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU OR HIM
f***in die retard excrement!

NO little boy, go to your room!

> Like discussing the god-like brilliance of HIM.
> Thats Right,
> Mr. Proper!!

You haven't been paying attention. Mr. Proper's posts are getting fewer and fewer views. He's dropped from averaging 20-25 views to 2-10 in a matter of weeks. His glory days are over. He's a has-been, long past his prime. Amazing you haven't noticed, but with your head up your ass it's understandable.

Cybersex is for losers!

> You haven't been paying attention. Mr. Proper's posts are getting fewer
> and fewer views. He's dropped from averaging 20-25 views to 2-10 in a
> matter of weeks. His glory days are over. He's a has-been, long past his
> prime. Amazing you haven't noticed, but with your head up your ass it's
> understandable.
because for the past few weeks he has been cybering with a chick with big boobs who goes to springsteen concerts on the jersey shore and tells al roker to F*ck off. who wants to read about their Vegas encounter next month? Do we really going to be subjected to this until Sept?

> oh jesus H christ
> YOU ARE PROPER
> NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU OR HIM
> f***in die retard excrement!
The chick in the thong and breast implants certainly does.

Re: Cybersex is for losers!

There speaks a true person. yes,you all need to know about my love life. I am the PIMP of the goddamned nation and dont foorget it.

proper

...oh how I smiled when I saw that post stating that his 'days were over'...

WHAAAAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

This jerk is a lonely sad web-wanker with few friends and fewer redeeming features.

You make him sound important - like you honestly notice he's here, Mayan.
He's a low class lower intelligence lonely contributor to a faded pop star's messageboard whose only way of getting noticed is to persistently place the words 'lick' 'mom' (aww...so quaint, so american) and 'c***' in the same sentence.

God, I HATE that word.
'Mom'....

There speaks a true person. yes,you all need to know about my love life. I
> am the PIMP of the goddamned nation and dont foorget it.

Re: proper

Why do you hate the word mom?? because it brings back vivid memories of your mom the whore?/ who grew up her entire life laying on her back,spreading eagle so you coould eat,sleep,and eventually grow up to annoy us all with your constant dribble?? Your mom's not only a two cent whore,but she's also a minger,a slapper and the worst bang I've efver had. makes me wonder what i saw in her to begin with. Well,she can do amazing things with her tongue and an elephant. You should be so lucky.

Back
Top Bottom