Cameron in Smiths/SLC publicity stunt

You see, what gets me, is that he thinks that Bradford and Salford are neighbours, and he can usher a car and take them there with a tip of his Eton hat. I hope his smug face is wiped out at the next election. I'm voting Green.

Peter

I have a major fear of England voting Tory. Added with SNP aren't as bad in power as I expected them to be. They've actually done quite a decent job (so far). I think I may vote for them for the first time in my life.

It seems I'm not alone:
http://www.sundayherald.com/news/heraldnews/display.var.2140478.0.snp_claims_growing_lead.php

From the Sunday Times article today:

"His fondness for 1980s alternative bands has been ridiculed as a public relations ploy. One Morrissey lyric said: “I’ve been dreaming of a time when England is sick to death of Labour and Tories.” But when there were reports that Morrissey was unhappy that the Tory leader was a fan, the musician let it be known that the rumours were not true."

Does anyone know anything about Morrissey letting "it be known that the rumours were not true"?

From the Sunday Times article today:

"His fondness for 1980s alternative bands has been ridiculed as a public relations ploy. One Morrissey lyric said: “I’ve been dreaming of a time when England is sick to death of Labour and Tories.” But when there were reports that Morrissey was unhappy that the Tory leader was a fan, the musician let it be known that the rumours were not true."

Does anyone know anything about Morrissey letting "it be known that the rumours were not true"?

I know The express were told:

‘Morrissey has hated the Tories over the years and he’s less than impressed that Cameron is a fan. It has been made clear there’s no chance Morrissey will allow Cameron to meet him backstage at the Roundhouse should he turn up for one of the gigs as expected’

Back
Top Bottom