Brett Anderson

I got the whole album. Someone on The Tears forum shared it. I can upload it somewhere if there is enough interest. I am really digging it.

Yes please. One of the few artists today still doing anything of worth. Love the new tracks on youtube so far.

I definately like Love Is Dead, I hope the rest of the album isn't too weak - thanks for the link!

i heard summat brett amderson-solow onjanice long''s programme and rly liked it..i think brett andersom could be singing 'here we go rnd th (gasoline-soaked) mulberry bush and it'dstill soundcool. nt surte whether that's impetus enough to buy it but i'll certainly copy it off someone when t'opportunity arises heh

Dog Man Star is one of the great all time albums but for Christ sake, someone take this dog to the vets to be put to sleep.

Anderson was pretty much washed up in 1996. THAT WAS ELEVEN YEARS AGO.

Message to Brett,

Brett, love, we really appreciate the drug fuelled madness that frazzelled every atom of greatness you had into one giant supernova of brilliance back in 1994 but it left you the equivalent of Luke Skywalkers uncle and auntie - blasted by the Stormtroopers of Class A drugs into a charred lifeless skeleton smouldering on the parched desert floor .

I'm sorry Brett, it's over and it has been for a long time. I'm sure if you ask your dad, he'll let you drive his taxi and this embarrassment can finally end.

Last edited:
i guess i'm in the minority with Kevaxe2k2: i'm liking the new disc too...i didn't have astronomical expectations for it like most had with the Tears.

The Love Is Dead b-sides are out. Haven't seen them floating around outside of purchasing the single, though.

Yeah, I came in not expecting this to be as good as Bernard-era Suede or The Tears. I'll say this--I certainly like it better than Head Music or A New Morning. I don't get why people are slagging Brett so hard on this album.

Hoping to catch him in Manchester in April at the Academy. Hope by the time that rolls around his choice of Suede songs to play is better than it is now...

Back
Top Bottom