Brazil, Argentina Morrissey shows still on according to promoter

tumblr_mpqky1n9iw1s8jt63o1_500.png

tumblr_mpqky1n9iw1s8jt63o2_500.png

intlplayboy:
Update from the promoter’s website*http://www.t4f.com.br/noticias/morrissey.html

Original reblog on Tumblr / more details...

tumblr_mpqkmldNYA1s8jt63o1_500.png

intlplayboy:
Brazil Morrissey shows maintained (for now…) according to the promoters FB page…

Original reblog on Tumblr / more details...

Famous when dead also posted the link:

Moz confusion: Promoter insists Morrissey’s concerts in Argentina, Brazil not postponed - Slicing Up Eyeballs

Last edited by a moderator:
He doesn't have some big PR machine working for him - all he relies on is getting notes to Julia (who is also presumably kicking her heels in Lima at the moment) to update True To You when she can. At the moment a) he's probably too busy with his head in the toilet being sick to worry about anything else, and b) what is there to update? We know that Chile has been postponed. It's probably too early to make a call on Brazil and Argentina. We'll just have to wait a couple of weeks and see if he is feeling up to it then.

Since when is the William Morris Agency not a big PR machine?

And Morrissey supposedly wasn't even the one sick.

- - - Updated - - -

He is a human being like you or I! If he or a family member is ill he is probably more concerned with this at the moment.
Give it a rest!

Would you quit going on about a member of his family being ill!?

Since when is the William Morris Agency not a big PR machine?

And Morrissey supposedly wasn't even the one sick.

- - - Updated - - -

Would you quit going on about a member of his family being ill!?

I just have a feeling, there's more going on than we imagine. Just my opinion that's all.

From Time For Fun:

Debora Filc ‏@deborafilc 11min
Los shows de Morrissey en Argentina y Brasil siguen en pie en las fechas previstas. Se están reprogramando las fechas de Chile y Perú.

From Time For Fun:

Los shows de Morrissey en Argentina y Brasil siguen en pie en las fechas previstas. Se están reprogramando las fechas de Chile y Perú.

Translated: Morrissey's shows in Argentina and Brazil are still standing on schedule. Dates are being rescheduled in Chile and Peru

I just have a feeling, there's more going on than we imagine. Just my opinion that's all.

Yup...it's called "I'm not going on..." He's notorious for this kind of thing and it's well-known and well-documented...30 years' worth of it. He's probably holed up in the hotel room, towel wrapped round his head, tea in his little green teapot, watching out the window as a small gathering of fans hold up hand-written signs "Recupérate pronto Morrissey! Nos encanta!" thinking he's beyond reproach or question. Sorry....he's the Boy Who Cried Wolf too many times.

From Time For Fun:

This make sense regarding food poisoning... two weeks for recovering is enough. And just after the shows in Brasil he would do the dates in Peru and Chile. Get well Morrissey and band!

The Guardian comments started some funny uses of Morrissey/Smiths songs:

"There's a Place in the Bathroom for Me and My Friends"

The Guardian comments started some funny uses of Morrissey/Smiths songs:

"There's a Place in the Bathroom for Me and My Friends"

Good one.

Though, the headline should be 'You know I couldn't last'...

He doesn't have some big PR machine working for him - all he relies on is getting notes to Julia (who is also presumably kicking her heels in Lima at the moment) to update True To You when she can. At the moment a) he's probably too busy with his head in the toilet being sick to worry about anything else, and b) what is there to update? We know that Chile has been postponed. It's probably too early to make a call on Brazil and Argentina. We'll just have to wait a couple of weeks and see if he is feeling up to it then.

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/content/868-Morrissey-has-hired-Susan-Blond-as-his-PR-agency-partner
"Top New York-based agency Susan Blond Inc., which specializes in representing creative professionals and lifestyle brands, recently expanded its considerable portfolio with some big names, most significantly that of pop singer, former Smiths leader and asexual icon Morrissey.

While Morrissey has seen his share of scandals in recent years, he remains a top concert draw around the world, and his signing is a major get for Susan Blond. Other new clients announced in a company email include the reform-minded nonprofit Correctional Association of New York, high-end jeweler Avianne & Company, tech production school The SAE Institute and expanding New York pizza chainlet L’asso.

Blond, a Manhattan art-world veteran and former Warhol superstar, has transformed herself into one of the city’s biggest PR personalities over more than four decades of work in the field. These most recent announcements ensure that her agency will remain a top destination for edgy, creative brands."

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom