boz n gary

The only reason you say he looks ill is because he hasnt put on 5 stones in th last couple of years like Alain and Boz. Might be a bit of speed and coke, or just some old-fashioned self discipline.. Who cares, whatever he does, carry on Gary!

Gin N Tonic Jil said:
Well. Als got some brain thing going on that causes a mental like dissorder. Gary, has got to be on coc, meth or heroin. He looked healthier back in the day now he looks, umhmmmm... kinda "ill". Boz appears be popping some sort of pills cos hes gained an incredible amount of weight.

Jil, I have some respect for your comments and contributions from the last few years; however, this comment goes over the line.

Posting potentially untrue things such as this causes hurt and, possibly, harm for all those spoken about.

Alain does not have a brain thing going on - he's absolutely fine, Gary is not a druggie - he's just not a big eater (this is fact), and Boz is in no way popping pills - he's simply getting older.

That said... carry on.

Last edited:
Patrick McGoohan said:
Jil, I have some respect for your comments and contributions from the last few years; however, this comment goes over the line.

Posting potentially untrue things such as this causes hurt and, possibly, harm for all those spoken about.

Alain does not have a brain thing going on - he's absolutely fine, Gary is not a druggie - he's just not a big eater (this is fact), and Boz is in no way popping pills - he's simply getting older.

That said... carry on.

Fairplay mate, we're all entitled to our own thoughts and opinions.

pingpongbitch said:
Anyone who disputes the fact that Gary Day is the most beautiful man alive will be shot. :cool:

You had better locate your cap gun and be on your game because I move like a rabbit.

zom

marred said:
where'd u get that shirt?

I don't know where he got it but I can add that it is the "Satan Rejected My Soul" shirt from the Maladjusted tour.

chrisnat said:
t shirt bought at battersea power station gig.

Damn! I was at the Battersea power station gig and I didn't see that one. I got the one with the pic from the backdrop with the 2 guys in the pool :)

Back
Top Bottom