Book: "I Am Hated For Loving..." by Dickie Felton (due June 2024)

FB_IMG_1711754513824.jpg
FB_IMG_1711754516208.jpg
FB_IMG_1711754519319.jpg
FB_IMG_1711754522430.jpg
FB_IMG_1711754526850.jpg

I AM HATED FOR LOVING – A MORRISSEY TOUR ON THE BRINK – RELEASED JUNE 2024
£20.00

AVAILABLE NOW TO PRE-ORDER

Morrissey marks 40 years in music with no record label, no management, no airplay, no promotion, no new release and no media support.

The legendary singer embarks on a world tour facing an uncertain future. Frenzied front-line fans rally to their under-fire hero in a series of concerts across the globe. Dickie Felton attends 16 Morrissey shows in little over a year and captures a singer and his audience bonded in history, unity and love.

Focussing on gigs in iconic cities of Dublin, Liverpool and New York, Felton photographs fans and captures the world of Morrissey at a crossroads.

Featuring more than 125 images, I AM HATED FOR LOVING is a visual and written documentary of a unique subculture. The sanest days are mad everywhere from The Stockton Globe to the Salle Pleyel in Paris – yet the world won’t listen.

The book is a collaboration between Dickie and Persian artist Iman Kakai-Lazell who has created books with Kristin Hersh, Mark Lanegan and Kirk Brandon. All books ordered here will be signed by Dickie. They will be dispatched early June.

Looks different from anything I've seen before. Good for them for being original.

Morrissey will love this.

thing iv never understood about standing in line all day or being on the barrier at a festival for 12 hours so you can be at the front for the headline act is what if you need to get to a toilet,you can probably get someone to hold your place but you couldnt
do that at glastonbury.

book looks decent and should be worth the twenty notes.

A hint of the young Johnny Marr in the face of the pierced-nose androgyne in the upper left photo.

that is a decent hand tattoo which is spoiled by the word rad underneath.

If I'm pictured at Stockton I'll buy a copy. If I was doing this book I'd get pics of EVERY audience. Guaranteed sales innit! The author missed a trick if he didn't.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom