BMG Version of Maladjusted

A

Alainsane

Has anyone else seen the BMG version of Maladjusted (BMG being the CD club where you buy 6 for one penny, buy one more in the next year, and then get two more free)? I found one used and I was shocked that the sleeve/cover was a completely different colour from the regular edition. Whereas the regular edition is that pale shade of green, the BMG edition is all white. The CD itself is the same colour. Besides this, there doesn't appear to be anything else different about them, but it is still strange that there should have been *any* difference.

> Has anyone else seen the BMG version of Maladjusted (BMG being¿ the CD club where you buy 6 for one penny, buy one more in the¿ next year, and then get two more free)? I found one used and I¿ was shocked that the sleeve/cover was a completely different¿ colour from the regular edition. Whereas the regular edition is¿ that pale shade of green, the BMG edition is all white. The CD¿ itself is the same colour. Besides this, there doesn't appear to¿ be anything else different about them, but it is still strange¿ that there should have been *any* difference.

I have seen a version that didn't have the mettalic grey backround and was white. Oddly I saw it right after Malajusted came out in the US. I guess this might be an alternate cover of some sort...

Ooops. Yes. you are right. The original *is* grey, not green. Mine looks that way because I put it into a gren tinted case. If they did release an alternate cover it must have been a geography factor, and not a time factor, because I bought mine the first day in Las Vegas.

> Ooops. Yes. you are right. The original *is* grey, not green.¿ Mine looks that way because I put it into a gren tinted case. If¿ they did release an alternate cover it must have been a¿ geography factor, and not a time factor, because I bought mine¿ the first day in Las Vegas.

I believe I heard from somewhere that BMG reproduces/redesigns albums differently in their own pressing plant because of some deal with the record companies. That's probably the reason for the different look. But I'm not 100% sure, it could be a spoiler. The columbia house club offers maladjusted exactly the way it first came out.

it's a fin-like contraption
you attach to the rear of your
automobile

> What's a spoiler, if I may?

Very prevalent when it comes to star wars information on the new phantom menace movie. It's usually a rumor, false information or info that should not be heard or read under legal terms.

> it's a fin-like contraption¿ you attach to the rear of your¿ automobile

That, too.

Back
Top Bottom