El Manzo

♡ mr. tender ♡
Oh my God. :eek:
Four seconds later it is thrown to the audience. :D

moz_shirt.jpg

auch! that is not very moz-like is it? :p :eek:

he did that also at Ruisrock-festival in Finland. But then the shirt was red :D

There are two possible reactions to this:

1. Really, the world is beautiful that allows this man to be a pop star, given how much of his (latest) act involves performing a trashy, otherworldly parody of pop stardom, stretching aspects of it to their limit and then snapping them. ("I'm WIPING my FOREHEAD, do you still want the shirt...? Fine...LICKING THE SHIRT...do you...okay, time for the big guns...so to, ahem, speak...Boz, watch this!")

The real kicker is that most of these things wind up being sexy (I'm pretty sure the Dolls work/ed the same way)...

2. ...Not this one, though. Because ball sweat.

Last edited:
I agree with faroffplaces. I don't know if I find it sexy or gruesome...
Though I wonder if he thinks "so you still want it?". he enjoys the fact that there are people who'd do anything for a bit of his juices.

I find this sexy in a dirty perverted way.....my favorite type of sexyness!

The coIor of the shirt is the onIy thing that disturbs me about this.

I die when he wears Red or Brown!

Imagine if you had received that shirt and then didn't know until you read this thread where he had put it beforehand:eek:

I think I would straight off to E-bay (or the dry cleaners) if I had been the recipient.

If you received it, and knew eventually where he put it, would you smell at it? :d

wolve said:
If you received it, and knew eventually where he put it, would you smell at it? :d

That's a clever question.......

No is the answer for me because no matter how much I love him, one groin smells very much like another (although I have done NO research WHATSOEVER on this subject).

mjp said:
That's a clever question.......

No is the answer for me because no matter how much I love him, one groin smells very much like another (although I have done NO research WHATSOEVER on this subject).

:D :D :D

He done the same @ Brighton in 2004.

I think it's a lovely gesture and I hope he keeps it up. I should imagine the audience fight for the shirt will be even more frantic and fevered than it is already.
Favourate colour Morrissey shirt - Royal blue

Call me all a skanky skank-ho but that's hella sexy as far as I'm concerned. I mean, that's the closest to that part of Moz as I'll ever get!

wolve said:
Though I wonder if he thinks "so you still want it?". .
I bet that's exactly what he thinks. Just how far people can go. Mockery is what it is indeed.

I like this. I like this a lot. Also, how violent does the crowd get over a shirt. I would kill for moz crotch smell and I'm not even attracted to the man in that way.

Sir Alec said:
i would kill for moz crotch smell

somehow this sounds extremely funny :D

Back
Top Bottom