Belligerent ghoul...read this

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP to the NHLPA
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP to the NHLPA

What a crybaby sack of shit this guy is....was f***in whinin to me like a little bitch about "awww you shouldnt say that about me having cybersex,that hurts my feelings"......f***in monkeydick then cries about how mindy did this to him and david did that to him...then says"I rule this site,dont forget that"....yeah shit nugget....the only thing you "rule" is the cybersex highway.

You wondered why I talk shit about you????? you make me..... You non pussy getting f***. Ive ruled this site since the first day Ive posted on it.....deal with it,or go somewhere else.

Stop calling david t too...leave him the f*** alone...it is my business when you pester the guy....you f***in useless dickwrinkle.....again,shot yourself in the foot mentalcase..........

Did i hurt you widdle feewings????????? you f***in useless shitbag????? good.

you crying to the message board @ private messages in red said in chat is beneath a response from me

Your act has become old & tired. You've had the same routine for over 2 years. Most Broadway shows don't run that long. Get a new performance, a new masquerade. The curtains have closed on this one.

Re: Improper read this

Go the the chat now and watch Improper torture someone about their mother who has been dead for 10 years or scroll back and read it.

> What a crybaby sack of shit this guy is....was f***in whinin to me like a
> little bitch about "awww you shouldnt say that about me having
> cybersex,that hurts my feelings"......f***in monkeydick then cries
> about how mindy did this to him and david did that to him...then
> says"I rule this site,dont forget that"....yeah shit
> nugget....the only thing you "rule" is the cybersex highway.

> You wondered why I talk shit about you????? you make me..... You non pussy
> getting f***. Ive ruled this site since the first day Ive posted on
> it.....deal with it,or go somewhere else.

> Stop calling david t too...leave him the f*** alone...it is my business
> when you pester the guy....you f***in useless dickwrinkle.....again,shot
> yourself in the foot mentalcase..........

> Did i hurt you widdle feewings????????? you f***in useless shitbag?????
> good.

Re: you crying to the message board @ private messages in red said in chat is beneath a response fro

Crty...boo hoo..I hurt you widdle feelings about the whole cybersex thing.....you're a pathetic dickwrinkle.......you came to me in chat bra...asked me to stop pickin on you...........who you trying to fool?????

Then why did you read my post????? if it were old,youd have better sense then to reply correct??? thats what i thought BG...nice job........keep showing us all how mental you really are.......

Tell em grim....tell em all........do it.......... or is it bg??????

as of today I am ignoring all your posts. sad really

It's neither.

Not so difficult to pull the wool over your eyes, huh?

Not really and yes i do think its hilarious...obviously you dont,which is fine.......I dont give a shit though.......f*** you and your dead mum...hows that??????

Re: as of today I am ignoring all your posts. sad really

cool,then i wont have to read your dribble after this??? thank god for that...is that all it took????? shit,you shouldve told me that before,i wouldve did this earlier......nice try monkeyf***.

Re: rot in hell IMPROPER

wow thanks......another satisfied customer. Kiss your mother with that mouth???? shame on you.

Improper, he's also a liar. Call him on it. He bragged about cyber sex on this board.

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/discuss/index.cgi?read=147747

I saved his post there in case he tries to erase it. He hasn't yet and it's been a few weeks, but with him you never know.

A pertinent excerpt:

> When women who are good on this message board, drop their panties, and
> give you cybersex in the chat upon your first time Redding with them, you
> know you are doing something right! Oh, and I "got some" last
> night again. Consensual adults, CB, nothing dirty here. Respected users of
> Solo, people you like. Never kiss & tell. Too bad David can read the
> reds.

So much for his trying to claim it was a one time deal. Or that he was joking.

The smiles indicate it was a joke. It is none of your business. Stop trolling him Mindy.

Nobody has to justify their sexuality, fantasies or humour to you.

Stop being so judgmental.

Back
Top Bottom