Attention of Colleen

• Thread starter no one of importance
  • Start date
N

no one of importance

Just to let you know Colleen, bit of a debate going on near end of page re: Julia. Its a link from the comment - Colleen hates Julia because..It has been posted by a "true friend" of the aforementioned. Just thought you may have missed it.

> Just to let you know Colleen, bit of a debate going on near end of page
> re: Julia. Its a link from the comment - Colleen hates Julia because..It
> has been posted by a "true friend" of the aforementioned. Just
> thought you may have missed it.
I did answer something today pertaining to Julia, but I don't HATE her, yes, I admit, I would like the freedom she has in her money, and to be able to see Moz whenever she wants, but hate her, no. Thanks anyway. God, why can't people just....stop talking about me.

> Just to let you know Colleen, bit of a debate going on near end of page
> re: Julia. Its a link from the comment - Colleen hates Julia because..It
> has been posted by a "true friend" of the aforementioned. Just
> thought you may have missed it.
You know, I really do not care any more about this subject. It's VERY boring and for once and for all, I DO NOT HATE JULIA. I have heard of her cutting in line in queues, knocking people in the shins with her stick and being rude. I spoke to someone two days ago who attended the Philly show (the second one) and she said Julia was right up in front, as per usual. My friend said it was sort of like Moz was singing TO Julia and not to the crowd at large. Also supposedly he was carrying on conversations with her too. Any truth to this?