Article: TTY: "There is no such thing as a Morrissey Official Facebook page. Morrissey has no connec

I think Morrissey hates to admit that he likes anything thats a bit mainstream or "common".

I'm sure that's true.

When I was fifteen or sixteen I could easily despise someone for having an album in their collection of which I disapproved. You get older and you get wiser, and these days I can sit through ISIS recruiting propaganda such as The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills with Her Majesty, providing I have my iPad and a sick bag.

I'm sure some will say it's evidence of Morrissey not being prepared to compromise. Personally I think it's pretty childish.

I'm sure that's true.

When I was fifteen or sixteen I could easily despise someone for having an album in their collection of which I disapproved. You get older and you get wiser, and these days I can sit through ISIS recruiting propaganda such as The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills with Her Majesty, providing I have my iPad and a sick bag.

I'm sure some will say it's evidence of Morrissey not being prepared to compromise. Personally I think it's pretty childish.

I would rather sit through an ISIS propaganda video than watch The Royals...a relatively new show that makes the Real Housewives series look like a female Mensa gathering. Brits may hate the royal family for a variety of reasons, but as an American I just have one...spawning this ridiculous, overblown, bloated, cock-up of a waste of electricity. Thomas Edison would roll over in his grave if he knew his invention of precious light was used in such a wasteful manner. If you won't take back the Beckhams, how about The Royals? Please :D

Who is "Morrissey's camp" maintains the "official" Morrissey Facebook page?

Right. Morrissey has no connection to Facebook, and yet the "official" Morrissey Facebook page is kept up to date with concert information and promotional material, and Future Islands have confirmed they're opening for him on their Twitter page. Was it just a massive coincidence that this news was announced on the supposedly sham Facebook page, then?

The page is obviously maintained by someone in Morrissey's camp, but for whatever reason, he doesn't want anyone to think he has a social media presence in any capacity so we get these TTY posts that are so easily disproved.

There is no such thing as authorised Morrissey Official Facebook page. Morrissey has no connection to Facebook.

this statement has meaning unlike one posted on tty because morrissey official facebook page does exist but is not approved or managed by him - great difference.

Who is "Morrissey's camp" maintains the "official" Morrissey Facebook page?

It's funny because a couple of years ago I had posted a message at that page asking about who was running it .I did not get an answer but I did have the impression that it was someone else. They did reply to me .

I would rather sit through an ISIS propaganda video than watch The Royals...a relatively new show that makes the Real Housewives series look like a female Mensa gathering. Brits may hate the royal family for a variety of reasons, but as an American I just have one...spawning this ridiculous, overblown, bloated, cock-up of a waste of electricity. Thomas Edison would roll over in his grave if he knew his invention of precious light was used in such a wasteful manner. If you won't take back the Beckhams, how about The Royals? Please :D

this american seconds this motion

While this may be met with the usual "You don't know anything" replies...

Sorry to say that some of this could have been brought on accidentally. Morrissey and I have a mutual friend. Now, if you believe that keep reading. When news about the Red Rocks opener was announced I wrote my friend and asked him to find out early who it'd be. I've been burned on Morrissey cancellations before so I rarely travel for shows outside my city. If it was going to be Suede or someone I'd have made plans to attend. I told him about the tease on Wednesday coming from the Moz Facebook. He went into a "you have to remember that True To You is the only reliable source for news coming from him. No Twitter, no Facebook." I brought up that the Facebook page is a "verified" account but he once again said "He has nothing to do with that page."

Also, he does read this site and tells everyone he hates it. That's a fact.

Also, he does read this site and tells everyone he hates it. That's a fact.

One wonders how all this unmitigated hatred for absolutely everyone here hasn't inspired him to write a couple of songs yet.

Doesn't one...

One wonders how all this unmitigated hatred for absolutely everyone here hasn't inspired him to write a couple of songs yet.

Doesn't one...

Mmmh ... Maybe he has. Which song could be about BummieBoy? :D

"It is common knowledge that I dislike the SoLow site, and I am aware that all of the opinions posted on the site are controlled or written by David Tseng, and that David Tseng will give maximum and inexhaustive publicity to anything said in the negative about me. This is a general truth that most people accept about SoLow. It is nothing new, and I have long since learned to accept it."

Oh boo hoo.
but as you say in Speedway, nothing can break your spirit, right? Nothing anyone says here can affect you? Ever? Right?
Whether people call you dipshit, or sexay is all the same to you, right? Wishing you hell, or good health, all the same, right?

Right, Dipshit? Nod when you're spoken to, trollhole.

Oh they're gonna love you in jail. :D

"It is common knowledge that I dislike the SoLow site, and I am aware that all of the opinions posted on the site are controlled or written by David Tseng, and that David Tseng will give maximum and inexhaustive publicity to anything said in the negative about me. This is a general truth that most people accept about SoLow. It is nothing new, and I have long since learned to accept it."

{insults and blabbing which only author of the post understands}

:D

i visit this place more than a year and i completelely agree with morrissey.

the owner of the site wants to do him harm, it can be seen on every single thread - the man is shameless in hatred, without a doubt.
morrissey's nonchalance in legal domain enables mr. tseng to keep up his perfidous 'business' under the name of 'morrissey-solo'.

i visit this place more than a year and i completelely agree with morrissey.

the owner of the site wants to do him harm, it can be seen on every single thread - the man is shameless in hatred, without a doubt.
morrissey's nonchalance in legal domain enables mr. tseng to keep up his perfidous 'business' under the name of 'morrissey-solo'.

This does sometime feel like a anti-moz site

If you can ignore the bile it is still a great site for hearing Moz news. It is the ONLY useful Moz site. True to you is mostly a waste of cyber space.

Let me help (Acton)

Meat is murder cause Steven says so !

Cheese is bile !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Let me help (Acton)

Meat is murder cause Steven says so !

Cheese is bile !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

The day you post something that makes sense is the day the sun rises in the west and the mountains blow in the wind like leaves. Is there any chance you cloud chew on your cleaver?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom