Anyone want to love me here?

This is the right place to ask a question like that, unfortunately I abstain from posting :p

I have a nice smile and shiny hair.

Anyone want to show me sex and love?

Sorry, I am (very) taken.

But if I wasn't, it would still take (a helluvalot) more than those two factoids for me to indulge you. I doubt that everyone in here is as picky as me though, so maybe you will turn up some takers.

Are you... are... are you serious? You can find sex any where on this board, but love is non-existent in Morrissey-Solo.

Okay here we go...
Bump... Bump... bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump, bump...

Done! See how devoid of love that was?

andy calm down, this person is only 16!

call me when your in your 20s.

and look for love then sex.

since when did Sir Alec become the Alpha Male of morrissey solo? :D

well it certainly isn't andy (ha he ha) sir is all alpha male (he is a sir), pervo second then robby...

Last edited:

shiny is good.

let me make the sex, with you.

we can make the sexy love, don't you think?

Last edited:
Ha,
This thread is just like asking a man to love/marry me (said very cynically but, truthfully). loololololol

Let's take another poll....

Will Angeles or me get married/loved/be thought of sexually attractive first?
What a hoot! lol

Ha,
This thread is just like asking a man to love/marry me (said very cynically but, truthfully). loololololol

Let's take another poll....

Will Angeles or me get married/loved/be thought of sexually attractive first?
What a hoot! lol

i think Angeles should worry more about getting a college education first as she is only 16. before she worries her self about sex/love/marriage.

I'm writing this to say, in a gentle way'...

Thank you but no? I knowing this song yes, I was asking not you as you are girl. You seem how they say it in english "frigid" I also seen many comments bitchy from you here. You not want love, sex from Morrissey fan? I do. I live in a small town in Nederlands where not many men are sensitive like fans of morrissey here. I want to make love to men like that! I like wearing sexy clothes also, You shit on people for saying this!

Picture of me is on avatar

Thank you but no? I knowing this song yes, I was asking not you as you are girl. You seem how they say it in english "frigid" I also seen many comments bitchy from you here. You not want love, sex from Morrissey fan? I do. I live in a small town in Nederlands where not many men are sensitive like fans of morrissey here. I want to make love to men like that! I like wearing sexy clothes also, You shit on people for saying this!

Not TOO fake...

Back
Top Bottom