Anybody notice that Gene is unavailable here?

G

Greasetea Season3

I walked into my favorite record store (do you youngin's still call it that) and I asked the lovely man with the (and quite a tent he was pitching in his trousers) red cap if there were any Gene albums available. he said, "Doc, I ain't know nothin' bout that British $hit, you wantto ask her..."

And before my eyes, she stood there. Pouty lips, saguine eyes and very nice short red hair. I love that pixie cut, so I nervously asked about Gene. She held my hand and pointed to some "Ash" albums.

I smiled and looked at her whimsically.

"They're like Gene. We don't have any of them albums annerhow."

I put my hand on her arm and then threw her straight into the postcard rack for suggesting either band are alike. And as she lay on the floor with a cut lip and hair mussed, I asked her out on a date.

"I love doctors! You bet!" She said through the gurgles of blood.

And then I buttfuc.ked her behind the counter while I sucked off the man.

Re: everybody notices that Gene is unavailable here?

Gene is really a bad band, the new Smiths? i think they are like the past Blink182 with Bernard Sumner on the vocals. You are a posser, and Mom wants you to bring out the trash tonight ^_^

Rice Pudding is good but fried rice pudding isn't.

Gene is a great band...

Gene is a great band with wonderful lyrics. I also believe that they are way past the whole "New Smiths" crap. They have surpassed themselves with a better album everytime. They sound nothing like Ash, unless Ash has changed their style since the last I heard them.

the ordinaryboy homepage
gene1.jpg

You fu.cking monkeybrain!!! That story I wrote was fictional, like your sex life!

God, some people are idiots!

Back
Top Bottom