Another reason MorrisseyMusic.com is a poor website...

• Thread starter someraincoatedloverspunybrother
  • Start date
S

someraincoatedloverspunybrother

I know it's old news of the e-card competition on the Morresseymusic.com website; anyone who frequents Morrissey-solo already knows about it, but I just received email from morrisseymusic.com announcing it.

C'mon...this has been known since the 24th on this site, yet they are now sending a mailing about it.

What are they doing at that website? Whatever it is, it isn't timely.

because the PIMP's not there...that's why.

Quite possibly true

Re: Quite possibly true

No,it is true.

Prostitution is Illegal at Morrisseymusic.com.

> because the PIMP's not there...that's why.

The PIMP is not there because over there, "They boot the grime of this world in the crotch, dear." Your little pimp behind would be kicked to the curb, with the rest of the trash. You may be lurking over there or posting; who knows, being that you obviously have a multiple personality disorder. As Morrissey says... "Stay where you is."

Re: Prostitution is Illegal at Morrisseymusic.com.

Actually whore...Iam also a member of that board and have posted similar shit there as well. So go f*** yourself. Oh,by the way,if you like it there so much,take your dumbass there and stop wasting our time here,got it cumguzzling whore????? I dont care what you think about the PIMP honey,Just because you arent pretty enough to be on my payroll is nothing to get offended over,there's always some other way to make some cash,find it.

Re: Prostitution is Illegal at Morrisseymusic.com.

> Oh,by the way,if you like it
> there so much,take your dumbass there and stop wasting our time here,got
> it cumguzzling whore?????

and now you are thinking about someone cumming in your mouth. More cock on the brain.

Back
Top Bottom