Andy Rourke - Channel 4 documentary

A

Andy I.

Hello. Sorry. I know a lot of you don't like me but the fact is that the pulsating bass lines of Andy Rourke made Morrissey.
He would have been nothing without Andy. Andy was the one who came up with the ideas for most of the lyrics and some of the music.

"Yes I am Blind" is Morrissey's best song. He credited Andy with the music but it should have been both music and lyrics. Sorry but this tale has to be told.
I don't want to get into trouble or Grandma will take my cats from me but Andy wasn't the one with the heroin problem. He just took the rap.

I have faxed Channel 4 today to ask if they will do a programme dedicated to Andy. Some funny guy sent a fax back saying "Andy who ?". He knows nothing about music.

I should like it when Andy contracts AIDS and I will laugh like a hyena as his spots on his face get larger and larger.

Who said T cells crashing aren't funny?

You're right no one likes you (so we have something in common), but I am incredibly smart and I like rape (something we don't have in common). So do us a favor and get a f***ing life wouldya???! Wouldya???

Spare me your lame response, I'll do it myself "Oh look it's the unfunniest Yank pshaw pshaw and he has not had sex yet."

Sure kid, sure.

> I should like it when Andy contracts AIDS and I will laugh like a hyena as
> his spots on his face get larger and larger.

> Who said T cells crashing aren't funny?

> You're right no one likes you (so we have something in common), but I am
> incredibly smart and I like rape (something we don't have in common). So
> do us a favor and get a f***ing life wouldya???! Wouldya???

> Spare me your lame response, I'll do it myself "Oh look it's the
> unfunniest Yank pshaw pshaw and he has not had sex yet."

> Sure kid, sure.

That's a new one. I have only seen you mention AIDS about 3 million times in your posts.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Back
Top Bottom