An REM thread for r.e.m. stuff

Brilliant thanks for the PM, great stuff!

Glad that Leave and Me In Honey were what you were looking for

And if you could upload that AMMB live track, would be much appreciated

And here's E-Bow the Letter (feat. Patti Smith) live from Hyde Park you requested:

E-Bow the Letter live

Thanks again:)

Thanks soundofthenorth for the AMMB live track, and thanks to REMFAN for those 2 b-sides...

Also, to soundofthenorth, I have a couple requests if you can help out, (or anybody really)

-Arms of Love (Michael Stipe solo)
-So. Central Rain (Later with Jools, Up B-side) - have this but it's a poor quality rip
-Rockville (live VH1 storytellers 1998)
-E-Bow (live 1998 MTV uplink with Patti Smith)
-LMR (live SNL 12/04/91)
-End of the World (best of MTV unplugged vol. 3/bootleg)

Don't know if you actually have all of these but I had a look through that pretty comprhensive Rarities of Us tracklist you posted and these were some I would love to hear.

Also I've heard a lot about the VH1 Storytellers show/gig and was wondering do you know if it was ever actually officially released in any way? Or is it just a popular bootleg? Thanks:)

Last edited:
Thanks for upping those tracks soundofthenorth,

Arms of Love sounds different to what I expected, some interesting synth sounds etc. going on there,

And E-Bow live sounds great with the sitar sounds, all good stuff indeed once again!

oh dear God if anyone could upload "skin tight" or "32 chord song" I'd be extremely grateful.

Someone really should compile the fan club singles together.

and if anyone wants any B sides I have all of the original tracks except the two above, as in I have songs like "Yellow River", but not various mixes of album released songs like WTFK.

Though I do own one of the Great Beyond singles...

Tags
r.e.m. rem
Back
Top Bottom