AMERICAN FANS V UK FANS

> Who would win in a fight??

no doubt about it...........the americans have been kickin' limey asses for over 200 years(that's when we're not saving you from someone else kicking your ass!)

Yeah, Yanks might win but we all know who's cleverer ( here's a clue - what country was Moz born in?).

> Yeah, Yanks might win but we all know who's cleverer

I'm sooooooo tempted.

....soooooo tempted.

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT MONGOL

HEY WHAY HAPPENED IN VIETNAM WHEN YOU GOT SPATTERED!!!!> no doubt about it...........the americans have been kickin'
> limey asses for over 200 years(that's when we're not saving you
> from someone else kicking your ass!)

I'm all too aware that this banter is ia bit of fun, but the less intelligable amongst us could
"take it " the wrong way and actually believe that there is a rift between UK and US fans.
Now why don't you trade seasonal greetings instead?

> I'm all too aware that this banter is ia bit of fun, but the
> less intelligable amongst us could
> "take it " the wrong way and actually believe that
> there is a rift between UK and US fans.
> Now why don't you trade seasonal greetings instead?

happy holidays to our brothers and sisters across the water! may your new year bring all the joy you dream of! (ya limeys!)

Re: WHO THE HELL REALLY CARES????

sharron, you never care about anything. ...and like you often say: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...

> I'm sooooooo tempted.

> ....soooooo tempted.

Oh come on Lifeguard, don't you know irony when you hear it? We British are known for our ironic wit and verbal lampoonery, chill out! Please, don't shoot! I know you were all born with firearms in your hands but there's got to be a better way to resolve this! Only joshing, Merry Xmas and er...thanks for...you know...stuff.