America Will Happen This year + An Indirect Warning To This Domain

Afan

The pilfering hounds that take their 25% have not allowed a full blown tour in America this year. I am advised a more intimate full scale offering will occur towards the fall of next year in America. Please do not worry, and continue to show faith (as some of you do)

Why the agression about Morrissey not playing America? Julia is a soul mate and an ever lasting companion, she is from the 51st state.

I take pity on comments directed against Morrissey here relating to his political beliefs, and personal photographs being shown without legal permissions via the relevant partys.

This is not just a space on the internet, somone owns it, and we all know who it is.

Look forward to next fall in America, America IS the world, however, it would be nicer with more trees as bushes just tend to get in the way.

Love as ever.

The pilfering hounds that take their 25% have not allowed a full blown tour in America this year. I am advised a more intimate full scale offering will occur towards the fall of next year in America. Please do not worry, and continue to show faith (as some of you do)

Why the agression about Morrissey not playing America? Julia is a soul mate and an ever lasting companion, she is from the 51st state.

I take pity on comments directed against Morrissey here relating to his political beliefs, and personal photographs being shown without legal permissions via the relevant partys.

This is not just a space on the internet, somone owns it, and we all know who it is.

Look forward to next fall in America, America IS the world, however, it would be nicer with more trees as bushes just tend to get in the way.

Love as ever.

Glad to hear it. I have friend there who has never seen him(you) and she needs to.

if Afan is morrissey, the above message would have been released on True to you.

or perhaps he didn't want to piss off his label.

either way...i don't believe morrissey is afan...but it's going to take a year to find out. if no tour till fall then i am convinced afan is morrissey.

Clearly I've been under a rock - how come the crowd has suddendly turned?? What caused such a devastating aboutface?

you talking about the vibe on the board? there has been a huge increase in new members (from the UK due to the tour) in the past couple of months. And either a few trolls came along with them, or the trolls noticed an audience (they do love an audience). it has destroyed the good vibe we had going a few months back--here and on the main board. I suggest eliminating the anonymous posting on the main board (so the trolls have no reason to come to this site) and allowing a few trustworthy people to also be allowed to ban trolls on the spot asap (not just DavidT who is not always around). And by trolls, just those who are clearly trolls which we have had many.

But David Tseng will not make these changes. so the negative vibe is here to stay until the traffic slows down. My guess is by summer of next year. Enjoy the new Morrissey-solow (or maybe not so new...a flashback is more like it)

Thanks for that Puddle. I noticed some people complaining about being harrassed via the private message system. It makes sense.

But in particular, why the sudden turnaround with Afan? I thought the crowd favoured him as being Morrissey? At one stage people were falling over themselves and now he is being told to piss off. Did something specific happen or is it based on a vibe or is it a period of where people are likely to distrust newer members?

Dazzak and Unc.Sk. seem to have definite information. Maybe they would like to share? Hmmmm? I have no ulterior motive other than being just plain nosy.

well afan only posted four times...where as the other ones weren't as obvious, this one is too much (granted we were for the most part always kidding ourselves, though it was slightly possible). Many have reached the “give me a break” threshold on this forum. With all the trolling going around, it's become 'obvious' this is just another one. david t could compare IP adresses of all these trolls to questionable members, but he won't. it won't take that long. if he's not into this site anymroe, then perhaps he should hand it over.

well afan only posted four times...where as the other ones weren't as obvious, this one is too much (granted we were for the most part always kidding ourselves, though it was slightly possible). Many have reached the “give me a break” threshold on this forum. With all the trolling going around, it's become 'obvious' this is just another one. david t could compare IP adresses of all these trolls to questionable members, but he won't. it won't take that long. if he's not into this site anymroe, then perhaps he should hand it over.

That's a little unfair to David, Puddle. I can assure you that as soon as we know about a problem, it is dealt with - of course we cannot be here 24/7, and do look to users to alert us. Last night for instance, users of this forum reported over 10 posts, mostly for the same user. Mods can see IP addresses, and some users have consistently used anonymising services, and more than one user has been banned in the past couple of days. Saying David won't do anything about it is simply not true. Stick around, it's not so bad.

Peter

But in the meantime the shit flies from the muckspreader and we all suffer. One, from having to wipe it off our screens and two because it makes us all look bad for tolerating it. I would be VERY reluctant to ever visit this site if I were the subject of it...lets do ourselves a favour and take effective action. It does depress me when I see all the crap.:(

But in the meantime the shit flies from the muckspreader and we all suffer. One, from having to wipe it off our screens and two because it makes us all look bad for tolerating it. I would be VERY reluctant to ever visit this site if I were the subject of it...lets do ourselves a favour and take effective action. It does depress me when I see all the crap.:(

Here here.

I don't wanna harp on about this too much, or David will just hate me more, but we need more mods....

We get hundreds of new members a week, but never any more moderators.

I feel sorry for you mods, you must be working your butts off.

We must work together to keep this place number 2 on Google :)

Here here.

I don't wanna harp on about this too much, or David will just hate me more, but we need more mods....

We get hundreds of new members a week, but never any more moderators.

I feel sorry for you mods, you must be working your butts off.

We must work together to keep this place number 2 on Google :)

You're not wrong about that, we are spending a lot of time sorting things out. I see your point about gettng more mods, but we have to be careful. There was an incident where a lot of private, sensitive information was posted as a result of a moderator making a very bad decision. I think it's clear who the good folk on this board are, I really do.

By the way, number 2 on Google? How so?

Peter

You're not wrong about that, we are spending a lot of time sorting things out. I see your point about gettng more mods, but we have to be careful. There was an incident where a lot of private, sensitive information was posted as a result of a moderator making a very bad decision. I think it's clear who the good folk on this board are, I really do.

By the way, number 2 on Google? How so?

Peter

http://www.google.co.uk/

Type in 'Morrissey'.

Well Peter, I completely understand what you are saying, and I agree.
Now I might not be perfect, but I would try my absolute hardest to do well for the board.
Oh, and I'm not stupid :)
(Contrary to what some might think......)

I'm aware of what would be required of a mod, and I have a) the time and b) the passion to have a damn good go.

But as busy as he is, David just completely ignores me.

I know I might open my gob sometimes, and post stupid things, but really, I'm not daft.....

Sounds promising,
or maybe it just sounds that way, because of the form of speech.

Anybody saying America's going to happen, gives me new found hope, not because i'm gullible, but because i'm hoping.. that's my only mistake right?

Back
Top Bottom