Am I the only one who is angry at kroq?

S

shane sarabia

I think it is outrageous that kroq is making it so easy to get your hands on free morrissey make-up tickets. I bought the tickets for the inland invasion show originally to only see Morrissey. I paid 100 bucks for nothing. If i wouldnt have bought those tickets I still could have gotten tickets to the show. I demand my money back from kroq! I hope all of kroq and their staff burn in a flamming pit!!! Those scoundrels!!!!!!!!!!

> I think it is outrageous that kroq is making it so easy to get your hands
> on free morrissey make-up tickets. I bought the tickets for the inland
> invasion show originally to only see Morrissey. I paid 100 bucks for
> nothing. If i wouldnt have bought those tickets I still could have gotten
> tickets to the show. I demand my money back from kroq! I hope all of kroq
> and their staff burn in a flamming pit!!! Those scoundrels!!!!!!!!!!

. . .who cares. i say just suck it up. It's a complicated situation. Part of it is i think morrissey was foolish to choose the same venue which seats in the thousands. Unless kroq chose it and that is the venue they need to use for some reason or other. unless morrissey wanted to play a big venue and give away free tickets in hopes to bring back old fans or make new ones. It's a good idea if you think about it--for morrissey that is. At least i think it is.

Life isn't always going to be fair. A makeup show was announced when really they shouldn't have. They got stuck when they promised it. And now the venue is too big for MOrrissey himself to fill so they have to give away free tickets. I hope it draws many new fans. This kind of stuff happens often. The only people that notice are the hardcore fans of whatever band the situation pertains to, because they are the ones who go to the websites to keep track. Pretend you don't know.

> . . .who cares. i say just suck it up. It's a complicated situation. Part
> of it is i think morrissey was foolish to choose the same venue which
> seats in the thousands. Unless kroq chose it and that is the venue they
> need to use for some reason or other. unless morrissey wanted to play a
> big venue and give away free tickets in hopes to bring back old fans or
> make new ones. It's a good idea if you think about it--for morrissey that
> is. At least i think it is.

> Life isn't always going to be fair. A makeup show was announced when
> really they shouldn't have. They got stuck when they promised it. And now
> the venue is too big for MOrrissey himself to fill so they have to give
> away free tickets. I hope it draws many new fans. This kind of stuff
> happens often. The only people that notice are the hardcore fans of
> whatever band the situation pertains to, because they are the ones who go
> to the websites to keep track. Pretend you don't know.

Why are you angry at KROQ? It's not like they had anything to do with Morrissey being sick that day. I think they are behaving admiralbly even setting this show up. So many acts drop out of these "festivals" and you rarely hear of make-up shows.

Back
Top Bottom