All You Need Is Me - B-Sides

Erik

Subscriber
Already May 2nd and still no sound leaks on the new B-sides? I guess we're slippin. Seems like in the past we wouldve already heard them by now..

Well you and I have been waiting for Children In Pieces for 4 years :)

I do hope it's not a Golden Lights or Sweetie Pie (although, I must say, Sweetie Pie is really growing on me, there's something distant, sea-like about it, like Tim Buckley's Song To The Siren. I'm probably romanticizing it too much). What I mean, is that I hope there's no yawning chasm between the demo and the released.

Peter

Honestly I'm getting annoyed as well. I was thinking of finding that site that had All You Need is Me quite a ways before the Greatest Hits release but I havent a clue what the site address is now. So I suppose I just have to sit around and wait for hopefully not too long

Supposed new b side for AYNIM single....

This is the song Morrissey is contemplating to include as a b side on AYNIM:

"I Love The Yoshinoya"

You read it here first.

It's about the time he and the band were @ a local Yoshinoya in L.A., and Morrissey bragged about how he enjoyed the beef bowls very much.

Just do me a favor Moz? stay away from the salmon bowls...YUCK!!!

yeah people say, "just wait another week," well idiots say that.. i mean, although i am sure it will ship this friday to me i think it will take about another week to get to me here in chicago..

OH and then YES i will have the cd and 2 vinyls but does it ship with a free vinyl player? wait no? no included record player? aw dang, well i guess that means i along with many others will be on this forum asking, begging for ‘My Dearest Love’ and ‘Drive-in Saturday’ (live at the Orpheum Theater, Omaha, Nebraska, 11th May 2007).. so, uh, get the f*** used to it.

thank you.

yeah people say, "just wait another week," well idiots say that.. i mean, although i am sure it will ship this friday to me i think it will take about another week to get to me here in chicago..

OH and then YES i will have the cd and 2 vinyls but does it ship with a free vinyl player? wait no? no included record player? aw dang, well i guess that means i along with many others will be on this forum asking, begging for ‘My Dearest Love’ and ‘Drive-in Saturday’ (live at the Orpheum Theater, Omaha, Nebraska, 11th May 2007).. so, uh, get the f*** used to it.

thank you.

Did you really cross-post this assholery?

NRitH burning fools

while i am buying a record player i could also buy morrissey's personal services to just sing me the songs as well, great plan!! and thanks for the idea, shit i never would have thought of that.. wow, and the advice of buying the digital release that sometimes becomes available but always weeks or months later, yeah hot did i not think of that before.. huh.. now does anyone know about this horseless carriage i keep hearing about? from what i understand it can get me south of the mason-dixon in less than a week!

p.s.
damn right i cross-posted my assholery, and i'll do it again sweetie-pie

by the way, Not Right in the Head, i didn't mean to exactly attack anyone who does share a digital version of something released on vinyl, i have alwas appriciated those such as you and generally post a thank you or send a personal message of gratitude. i have in all honesty looked into buying a record player with an output but i can't justify what comes out to be a decent sized expenditure in a less than decent sized econo-status.. i love america.

p.s.
damn right i cross-posted my assholery, and i'll do it again and again and again and again sweetie-pie

woah woah, i was not bitching so much as i was defending those who were being bitched at...

don't be a silly fool and attack me Mr. Math deficient... last time i checked there was a $74 price difference in the little option you gave me.

$74 may not be a lot to you, in which case, congratulations on your richesse, but for me that is gas to get to school and work for 2 days.

but thanks for being a total douchebag, i miss that sometimes.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8838056&type=product&id=1208561915899

If you can afford the $25 to order the singles in from England, you can afford this.

Or, make a friend who does have a turntable and knows you bought the vinyl. But don't come around bitching, that does no one any good.

Seriously, if you had any real problems you wouldn't be whining about whether you had quick access to the latest Morrissey singles...

PregnantForTheLastTime, in a more serious note, thanks for the tip.. i may try and save up to get that one of these days.. it is pretty cool and not *toooooo bad pricewise

I think the problem is not lack of a record player, but wanting to hear it on a portable player. I have a record player. I was going to buy one of those turntables that plugs into your computer, but I didn't and can't afford it now. But you can still make mp3's from a regular record, and they will be available shortly after the record is released.

i didn't mean to come off as an ass i just felt like defending people that i thought had asked an innocent and polite question and got torn apart for it. i get why moz does this vinyl bit but it is a pain in the backside nevertheless.. i am also surprised the b-sides haven't surfaced yet.. i am not complaining about it but think it is a curious thing.

anyway, thanks for the tip on the usb turntable.. i may get that at some point.. if i can justify it.. i think morrissey is the only one i would want to rip from vinyl, as for my parents vinyls, i am pretty sure all of that is on cd anyway... so it leaves me with spending more money on morrissey, and he doesn't even get the profits... but it is a cool device, isn't it

Tags
delayed gratification
Back
Top Bottom