All New Misheard Lyrics

I think it's in Never Will Marry, the line about inbuilt guilt - I always thought from the ages of 13-32 that it was 'and if Bill's gills catches up with you' even though it makes no sense at all.

I think it's in Never Will Marry, the line about inbuilt guilt - I always thought from the ages of 13-32 that it was 'and if Bill's gills catches up with you' even though it makes no sense at all.

That's a good one. ;)

Maybe posted before but in "late night..." I thought at first that he sang "me without clothes, well AN ASIAN turns his back and gags".

this is not a misheard morrissey lyric, but i'll share it anyway.. It's from Perfect Day by Lou Reed...
original lyric:
You're going to reap just what you sow

i heard:
You're going to Rio, just watch your soul

i sort of prefer my misheard lyric :D

Mine's not a Morrissey lyric either, but a Seal lyric. In "Prayer for the Dying" he says "hold on, say yes, while people say no", but I thought it was "corndogs say yes".

I was just looking at the lyrics to "Certain People I Know"

The correct line is:

"They'd sacrifice all
of their principles for
anything cashable
I do believe it's terrible"

For all these years I thought it was

"anything casual"

me too!
and im disappointed now.. :rolleyes:

I have never thought that someone could sing just like you were singing.

It's very very very funny.

About how soon is now, I thought he sang
"of a chinese that is criminally vulgar".
This one is probably pretty common.

Maybe posted before but in "late night..." I thought at first that he sang "me without clothes, well AN ASIAN turns his back and gags".

:lbf:
Who would've thought Moz sang about people of Asian descent so much?! :D

give me a restauranteur
give me a cigarette

What's a restauranteur? :o

and zorro's native son, he will not smile for anyone.

What's a restauranteur? :o

res·tau·ra·teur (rstr--tûr) also res·tau·ran·teur (-t-rän-tûr)
n.
The manager or owner of a restaurant.

i was sure someone would have thought of the zorro one already. i even did a search...
crazy.gif

'Living - the meaning of crime, you will leave me behind'

instead of vivid and in your prime :)

In "This Charming Man", I heard "punch a bicycle", also. But I also misheard "on a hillside, desolate". So what i thought it was, "Punch a bicycle, on a hillside, that's an order."

I always thought that Suedehead's "It was a good lay" really was "It was a give-away"...

Tags
clean ur ears funny haunted bicycle lyrics
Back
Top Bottom