Advice, going to my first Moz gig

O

OzarkHenry

ladies and gents, my first mozgig is coming up on Sunday and I`m ashamed to say it will be my first one ever. Please flood me with your tips on how early to go, what to wear, how to behave and how to blend in in general. Any help much appreciated.

Get there very early,go to the front and STAY THERE!!

Enjoy

> ladies and gents, my first mozgig is coming up on Sunday and I`m ashamed
> to say it will be my first one ever. Please flood me with your tips on how
> early to go, what to wear, how to behave and how to blend in in general.
> Any help much appreciated.

> Get there very early,go to the front and STAY THERE!!

> Enjoy

wear something light as it'll be crushed and very hot at the front barrier which is where you need to be to have the best time of your life - other than a shag from russell crowe!
be prepared for people pushing and biting and punching you to get out of the way so they can get to moz, but don't give in.
he really is on top form and you couldn't have chosen a better time to be seeing him for the first time. well, 1984 would have been good cause then you could have seen every show since but you know what i mean.
have a great time and welcome to the world of morrissey live!

> ladies and gents, my first mozgig is coming up on Sunday and I`m ashamed
> to say it will be my first one ever. Please flood me with your tips on how
> early to go, what to wear, how to behave and how to blend in in general.
> Any help much appreciated.

Wear a pair of sturdy D.M's as your feet will be trampled to death. Keep a bottle of water down your trousers as you will be dehydraded and don't think the audience will be full of nambie pambie geeks with flowers.
This will be the type of gig that would make those Nu-Metal fans run for cover and start shouting for their mother!
It will be amazing.Go to McHulls in the High St beforehand.

When Moz quits mid-set complaining he feels sick, or he cancels beforehand, that's normal.

Just joking (mostly)
-RY

Beware of the lady handing out free backstage passes

Just kidding!!

Throw your tighty whities onstage

After the opening act, go into the loo, pull off your dirty underwear and throw them onstage.