A very eerie Morrissey/Marr interview

NICE JACKET MOZZA! And the skull?!

I like the way he says "clothes"... the lad don' talk like that no mo!

Strange set up indeed thank you for sharing.

Wow, I haven't watched it.
Thank you very much for Karin posting the interview. :)

Morrissey can't possibly look more beautiful in this interview.. And yees Busy!! I loved that gesture too!! He looks so incredibly sweet... Specially when he talks about feeling vulnerable and saying that they were "not perfect and not that good looking"... My dear Morrissey, you know it isn't so... I love you.

Interesting -- a bit hard to understand in places though. Did anyone catch what Marr was saying near the beginning, something like "I think we're the first band to come along in the U.K. without any..." Morrissey interjects what sounds like "drugs" then Marr laughs and says "hair". Aw, those cheeky lads.

I can't imagine what inspired the set design, what with the stuffed hawk and skeleton... Odd.

His hair is lovely. Nice to see that vid in such good quality, my mate has it on the end of some concert bootleg video but its dead snowy and hard to watch.

this interview proves that morrissey is incredibly humble...not that great looking? if he's not, then i don't know who is!!!!!!!!

Interesting -- a bit hard to understand in places though. Did anyone catch what Marr was saying near the beginning, something like "I think we're the first band to come along in the U.K. without any..." Morrissey interjects what sounds like "drugs" then Marr laughs and says "hair". Aw, those cheeky lads.

It sounded to me like Morrissey said trousers.

Fantastic, thanks for that.

Back
Top Bottom