A new breed of Morrissey fans!!!

T

Tony

I used to be proud to be a Morrissey fan, after reading some of the crap on this board I've realised that some Moz fans are petty and very sad.

We've waited 7 years for this Morrissey extravaganza, enjoy it and stop moaning about crap that doesn’t matter.

Come on then Tony oh wise one, you tell us what does and doesn't matter. Then maybe you will allow us to moan about it. You f***ing toss pot, thought police, knob end! Has it ever occurred to you that different things matter to different people.

> Come on then Tony oh wise one, you tell us what does and doesn't matter.
> Then maybe you will allow us to moan about it. You f***ing toss pot,
> thought police, knob end! Has it ever occurred to you that different
> things matter to different people.

You f***ing toss pot - a bit over the top don't you think! what age are you? 12 years old! limited vocabulary don't you think? why don't you buy a dictionary!

> You f***ing toss pot - a bit over the top don't you think! what age are
> you? 12 years old! limited vocabulary don't you think? why don't you buy a
> dictionary!

F*ck you Tony we don't need your type around here. If you have something negative to say about Morrissey or his fans then don't expect a warm welcome. Some of us feel passionately about the album and so get upset if there are bad reviews, it's only natural, if you don't feel that way fine but no need to post just to complain about other fan's opinions you 12-year-old idiot.

> F*ck you Tony we don't need your type around here. If you have something
> negative to say about Morrissey or his fans then don't expect a warm
> welcome. Some of us feel passionately about the album and so get upset if
> there are bad reviews, it's only natural, if you don't feel that way fine
> but no need to post just to complain about other fan's opinions you
> 12-year-old idiot.

I was just stating at fact that there are soooo many people on this website that are petty f***s that moan about album covers and videos.

feck all to do with the music!!!!

ps get your own patter!

Morrissey almost certainly didn't do a medley of "My love life" and "Every Day Is like SUnday". It will be the version performed so far on the tour which merges Every Day Is like Sunday" with "Subway Train" by the Nw York Dolls.

But given that you think "Speedway" is about Rudolph Hess i'm not surprised you didn't know that.

It would have been nice if people who actually had a clue what they were talking about got tickets

proves my point!!!!!! he made a mistake, get over it!

> Morrissey almost certainly didn't do a medley of "My love life"
> and "Every Day Is like SUnday". It will be the version performed
> so far on the tour which merges Every Day Is like Sunday" with
> "Subway Train" by the Nw York Dolls.

> But given that you think "Speedway" is about Rudolph Hess i'm
> not surprised you didn't know that.

> It would have been nice if people who actually had a clue what they were
> talking about got tickets

> proves my point!!!!!! he made a mistake, get over it!

Tony, i would have thought that not being able to recognise My Love Life was a pretty significant mistake.

And it matters to me, cos he got a ticket, and i didn't.

and some people need to get lives.

morrissey fans are completely embarassing. i stopped expecting morrissey's fans to be as cool as morrissey a long, long time ago. they're largely just negative, ugly, snotty pseudo-intellectuals who would benefit from expanding their horizons.

> Come on then Tony oh wise one, you tell us what does and doesn't matter.
> Then maybe you will allow us to moan about it. You f***ing toss pot,
> thought police, knob end! Has it ever occurred to you that different
> things matter to different people.

Re: and some people need to get lives.

> morrissey fans are completely embarassing. i stopped expecting morrissey's
> fans to be as cool as morrissey a long, long time ago. they're largely
> just negative, ugly, snotty pseudo-intellectuals who would benefit from
> expanding their horizons.

here here, i'm going to Morriseey in Manchester from Glasgow and then i'm going to Gatecrasher to see DJ Tiesto straight afterwards!!

i doubt i'll see any other moz fans there!

here we,here we, here we fecking go!

> Tony, i would have thought that not being able to recognise My Love Life
> was a pretty significant mistake.

> And it matters to me, cos he got a ticket, and i didn't.

True! but there are some daft people on this site!

Re: and some people need to get lives.

> morrissey fans are completely embarassing. i stopped expecting morrissey's
> fans to be as cool as morrissey a long, long time ago. they're largely
> just negative, ugly, snotty pseudo-intellectuals who would benefit from
> expanding their horizons.

Well, I think that's a bit harsh. Really, how could anyone live up to such expectations? I mean, NO ONE is as cool as Morrissey, silly!

And please try to remember: "it takes strength to be gentle and kind"

help me!

negative, ugly, snotty pseudo-intellectuals who would benefit from expanding their horizons....you just described most people who frequently post on any internet message board forums.

i have never met any morrissey fans in my life and i dont want to, they look too f***ing gay. that shit creeps me out.

> True! but there are some daft people on this site!

Indeed. Which is exactly why most of the h*rdcore fans ( and i know you're one of them) don't post here. They've been chased away

Re: help me!

As welcoming as always Hello tony, nice to see you here. Ignore all these 'people' :p You will soon learn who is nice and nasty around these parts, i just hope u stick it out. We all make mistakes, jesus, you get caned for getting the wrong month of a bootleg in here! Give me a bell if you want to chat away from these folks, and please dont go to gatecrasher, there are some top banana moz fans out there who will be in manc. Just stop by the Star and Garter and you will see.

MBB321

Actually Tony I have a pretty decent grasp of the English language and a reasonably large vocabulary but does that mean that I should never use profanities or colloquialisms? Are you one of these pretentious c***s who thinks if you speak like Steven f***ing Hawking then people will think you're Morrissey. Did it ever cross your tiny mind that you were on here moaning too you hypocrite. Come on Tone give us some big words you jumped up f***er!

Re: help me!

Can I just say that there are obviously some right f***ing tools on this site, and personally I don't read alot of the stuff on here because of it but I find the fact that Tony thinks he has the right to complain about people voicing their opinions (petty or otherwise) on here, a site for people to voice their opinions, more offensive than any petty "I'm a bigger fan than you" post.
If you're not into free speech I think perhaps you should be f***ing off to the Middle East rather than Gatecrasher.

> You f***ing toss pot - a bit over the top don't you think! what age are
> you? 12 years old! limited vocabulary don't you think? why don't you buy a
> dictionary!

Thesaurus, surely, Mr. High Horse?

Back
Top Bottom