A band worth a listen (not Moz)

• Thread starter boy_afraid_Liverpool
  • Start date
B

boy_afraid_Liverpool

This band are from Liverpool and I saw them support "I am Kloot" earlier this year. I also had the pleasure of seeing them again last night in Liverpool as part of the "Peel Day" series of gigs that were happening around the city.

Cranebuilders are different but in a very nice way indeed, If you like what you hear then invest in some of the music and I am sure you will not be disappointed, the album is great!

(I sound like a publicist don't I!)

Enjoy.

Cranebuilders

I'm not a publicist I promise. Ask anyone! I think I probably even spelt it wrong so how could I be one!

Not really, to be honest I just posted something to push it back up towards the top of the message list!

When something gets in to my head I want the rest of the world to have a chance to listen to it too. Maybe somewhere someone will love it too.

boy kill boy are quite good and Hal are good aswell.

Thank you for the tip Irishgirl.

I am trying to find out if I can post an mp3 here of a full cranebuilders track. If I can I will.

> This band are from Liverpool and I saw them support "I am Kloot"
> earlier this year. I also had the pleasure of seeing them again last night
> in Liverpool as part of the "Peel Day" series of gigs that were
> happening around the city.

> Cranebuilders are different but in a very nice way indeed, If you like
> what you hear then invest in some of the music and I am sure you will not
> be disappointed, the album is great!

> (I sound like a publicist don't I!)

> Enjoy.

Lemme guess?? They're "influenced by Smiths/Morrissey??"

I believe the singer was a smiths fan but there are no pretentious quotes about being influenced by anyone. Listen for yourself mate, see if you can see the smiths coming through. I cant. But I can hear something special. A friend of mine thinks the singer sounds like Lou Reid.

"just idleness" has been one of my fave tracks for a couple of years now, sent to me on a comp of scouse bands from a mate. brilliant song.

> This band are from Liverpool and I saw them support "I am Kloot"
> earlier this year. I also had the pleasure of seeing them again last night
> in Liverpool as part of the "Peel Day" series of gigs that were
> happening around the city.

> Cranebuilders are different but in a very nice way indeed, If you like
> what you hear then invest in some of the music and I am sure you will not
> be disappointed, the album is great!

> (I sound like a publicist don't I!)

> Enjoy.

Its nice to see I am not the only one who appreciates this group.

I am still trying to find out if I can post a full mp3 of a track as a proper taster, as soon as I can I will.

Please be patient with me though.

I'll put an mp3 on later

I am going to put a full Mp3 of one of the songs from the album later so if anyone wants to know if the album would be a worthwhile purchase then hopefully that should tell you either way. I know music is subjective so hopefully this will help some of you decide.

The mp3 I promised is in the next message on the board. "Cranebuilders as promised".

Back
Top Bottom