Roll Call for the Hollywood Bowl event

Yeah at least at 9:00 p.m. or a bit after.

Yeah I was pretty upset when I walk into the outway and hear National Front Disco over the speakers..since I knew it wasn't going to be the opening song...and new I had missed at least 3 or 4 songs...

Yeah I was pretty upset when I walk into the outway and hear National Front Disco over the speakers..since I knew it wasn't going to be the opening song...and new I had missed at least 3 or 4 songs...

well, I guess you know better to leave earlier next time. And if the people you are going with aren't ready when you wanna leave, they gotta get they're own ride!

well, I guess you know better to leave earlier next time. And if the people you are going with aren't ready when you wanna leave, they gotta get they're own ride!

Of course...I will walk next time...I'm going to start as soon as I'm done listening to Earl's court

Good then. and where are you walking? To Vegas?? No...nevermind that's a silly question.

No, to the next Morrissey concert at the hollywood bowl...Hopefully, they'll put up a parking garage by the next time he plays there...

No, to the next Morrissey concert at the hollywood bowl...Hopefully, they'll put up a parking garage by the next time he plays there...

sheesh I hope so too!! I hope he does play there again.

and that we don't have to wait another 15 years for him to be allowed to paly there.

sheesh I hope so too!! I hope he does play there again.

and that we don't have to wait another 15 years for him to be allowed to paly there.

I think he should play House Of Blues next time...LA gets the shaft cause we have so many Morrissey fans...

I think the entire population of East Los Angeles are Morrissey fans...which is a great thing...

It does make me laugh though when I see people selling Gangsta style Moz Angeles shirts on the street...I'm not spending $10 on something I could make myself on The computer...

I think he should play House Of Blues next time...LA gets the shaft cause we have so many Morrissey fans...

I think the entire population of East Los Angeles are Morrissey fans...which is a great thing...

It does make me laugh though when I see people selling Gangsta style Moz Angeles shirts on the street...I'm not spending $10 on something I could make myself on The computer...

I was really hoping that he would've played HOB too. It'd be a perfect intimate venue.

Yeah, those shirts are ridiculous. I mean I love 'em, but not when I can make them on my own, like you said.

I was really hoping that he would've played HOB too. It'd be a perfect intimate venue.

Yeah, those shirts are ridiculous. I mean I love 'em, but not when I can make them on my own, like you said.

I asked one of the guys who was selling a "Morrissey At The Hollywood Bowl" if Morrissey was getting half of his money...Then I said well, at least it's a good price and I'd rather pay $10 than $35..for a shirt I bought in Pasadena for $20

AWESOME SHOW!

Saw Alain Whyte and his lovely girlfriend Brittany about 20 feet away from us and went over and said "hello" - he looks and sounds great and was in fine spirits!

I could not get my camera in for the show- but I did for the unnoficial "Moz After Party" @ Tempest:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jaytando/album?.dir=/33aescd
Cheers,

Jay
I just checked out your photos, WOW!!
Quite a lot of nice ones right in front, excellent job mate, thanks for sharing them.

omg i got so wasted at the tempest after the show haha loved it there

hey SomeTotallyRandomMozFan got any more pictures from the tempest ?

Back
Top Bottom