"World Peace Is None Of Your Business" info and tracklisting (July 2014) - true-to-you.net

Re: Release information and tracklisting for Morrissey's new album, World Peace Is None Of Your Busi

Yeyyy all new songs! AMAZING! Thank you Morrissey! :)

Kick the bride down the aisle? Best song title yet! :lbf: :lbf:

Re: Release information and tracklisting for Morrissey's new album, World Peace Is None Of Your Busi

Kiss Me A Lot could be a cover of Besame Mucho by Andrea Bocelli.

Erm, you really think Besame Mucho is a Boticelli's original ????

"Kick The Bride Down The Aisle" :lbf::lbf::lbf:

I'm betting this one will be stupidly mistaken by a few as more proof of Morrissey's misogynistic tendencies.

Kiss Me A Lot could be a cover of Besame Mucho by Andrea Bocelli.

Besame mucho is an old song Bocelli might covered it, I know it from the 70/80's, even a Dutch singer has covered it.

'and they say he's mentall' .. have to say Bocellli ones must be the best to hear the whole song

Looked high and low on the net (even Warner Chappell publishing rights database) but no listing of who Morrissey composed each song with. We'll have to wait for a press release, I suppose.

If anybody from the label is reading -- we're all really excited about the album track listing, but could you please post the composers for each song?

Here's a mad theory! 'Smiler With Knife' COULD have been inspired by the 1939 Cecil Day-Lewis novel 'The Smiler With the Knife: A Nigel Strangeways Mystery' (written under the pseudonym Nicholas Blake, and which was to be made into a film directed by and starring Orson Welles: until he scrapped the idea and made Citizen Kane instead).

I know it's much more likely that the song in question is actually about the long-forgotten Solo user 'smiler', so hopefully I won't get labelled as a 'conspiracy theorist' for putting this idea out there!

The title of the Day-Lewis novel was taken from a line in Chaucer's 'The Knight's Tale': "the smiler with the knife under the cloak; the stable burning with the black smoke; the treason and the murder in the bed"; and I happened to mention Chaucer in a post a few days ago so perhaps the song is actually about me?! Who are we kidding, all the songs are about me! Take this snippet of 'Mountjoy' for instance, which I heard when my good friends at Capitol Records recently granted me an exclusive listening party:

"Mozambiguous, ahh Mozambiguous/ the Mandingoest linguist this side of Phibsboro and Finglas!/ it would be a 'joy' to pin and 'mount' you/ but you're too busy debunking my hypocrisies online to bow to/ my excessive demands, and you're too much of a man, which I alas am not/ now what have I got?/ Just my genderless humasexuality, so please, I ask/ that you take me to Mountjoy and give me the 'gas'!".

Explicit and implicit references to Mozambiguous aside, I expect 'Smiler With Knife' to either be about betrayal (Mike Joyce, high court judges, record company executives), or animal slaughter (Jamie Oliver, Melissa Bachman) - hardly new territory, despite the initial intrigue upon seeing the song titles. As for a possible first single: 'Earth is the Loneliest Planet', or 'World Peace' seem the likeliest choices, at first glance. After fearing for a time that 'People Are the Same Everywhere' would be the lead single, 'Earth is the Loneliest Planet' should continue that thought provoking issue of 'people as incorrigibly useless, vacant shells' which Morrissey has recently been so adamant about highlighting.

"Earth is the loneliest planet/ oh, leave me alone with the dirt and soil/ how on Earth do I manage/ to toil my way through a planet despoiled/ by vacuous people from whom I recoil?/ Banish them all to Mars along with the 'Royals'/ the soil, the edible soil, ohhhh/ With that my life may have finally begun/ To be on the safe side blast them off towards the Sun/ oh please do, now it's not so lonely here/ in the absence of human touch I finally belong somewhere/ ohhh, Dendrophilia is me!/ It has come with the key!/ I am attracted to trees!/ But of course... not many/ la la la (to fade)."
Thanks Capitol!

No Billy. Moazambiguous is a Brummie wannabe.

Correction, I'm Brummie's understudy, and his spiritual son. It must kill you that I'm already in the top three posters on this site, despite having posted less than thirty times. I'm gaining a following, while you have over 1,000 posts and still you're unknown! So you're reduced to taking pot-shots at one of the Alpha Top Dogs, in an attempt to make a name for yourself at my expense. Obviously Brummie and I are kindred spirits, being two 'Mad Paddies'. I have read and absorbed his Blog, Twitter, Facebook, and numerous newspaper site comments, all with the long term goal of becoming Kingpin once he decides to step down. Whether I plan on usurping him while he remains on his throne remains to be seen! Despite it being a golden rule that the Peaky Blinder/Malvern Massive don't turn on each other (everybody else is fair game, LOL!), my thirst for power and influence may become insatiable! After all, I am the 'smiler with knife'.
Yours, et insatiabiles cupiditates!!
Mozambiguous. (the Mad Paddy from......?? -wink-)

Last edited:

Here's a mad theory! 'Smiler With Knife' COULD have been inspired by the 1939 Cecil Day-Lewis novel 'The Smiler With the Knife: A Nigel Strangeways Mystery' (written under the pseudonym Nicholas Blake, and which was to be made into a film directed by and starring Orson Welles; until he scrapped the idea and made Citizen Kane instead).

I know it's much more likely that the song in question is actually about the long-forgotten Solo user 'smiler', so hopefully I won't get labelled as a 'conspiracy theorist' for putting this idea out there!

The title of the Day-Lewis novel was taken from a line in Chaucer's 'The Knight's Tale': "the smiler with the knife under the cloak; the stable burning with the black smoke; the treason and the murder in the bed"; and I happened to mention Chaucer in a post a few days ago so perhaps the song is actually about me?! Who are we kidding, all the songs are about me!

Take this snippet of 'Mountjoy' for instance, which my good friends at Capitol Records recently allowed me to hear a sneak preview of: "Mozambiguous, ahh Mozambiguous/ the Mandingoest linguist this side of Phibsboro and Finglas/ it would be a 'joy' to pin and 'mount' you/ but you're too busy debunking my hypocrisies online to bow to/ my excessive demands, and you're too much of a man, which I alas am not/ now what have I got?/ Just my genderless humasexuality, so please, I ask/ that you take me to Mountjoy and give me the 'gas'!".

Explicit and implicit references to Mozambiguous aside, I expect 'Smiler With Knife' to either be about betrayal (Mike Joyce, high court judges, record company executives), or animal slaughter (Jamie Oliver, Melissa Bachman) - hardly new territory, despite the initial intrigue upon seeing the song titles. As for a possible first single: 'Earth is the Loneliest Planet', or 'World Peace' seem the likeliest choices, at first glance. After fearing for a time that 'People Are the Same Everywhere' would be the lead single, 'Earth is the Loneliest Planet' should continue that thought provoking pressing issue of 'people as incorrigibly useless, vacant shells' which Morrissey has recently been so adamant about highlighting.

"Earth is the loneliest planet/ oh, leave me alone with the dirt and soil/ how on Earth do I manage/ to toil my way through a planet despoiled/ by vacuous people from whom I recoil?/ Banish them all to Mars along with the 'Royals'/ the soil, the edible soil, ohhhh/ With that my life may have finally begun/ To be on the safe side blast them off towards the Sun/ oh please do, now it's not so lonely here/ in the absence of human touch I finally belong somewhere/ ohhh, Dendrophilia is me!/ It has come with the key!/ I am attracted to trees/ But of course... not many/ la la la (to fade)."
Thanks Capitol!

Correction, I'm Brummie's understudy, and his spiritual son. It must kill you that I'm already in the 'top three' posters on this site, despite having posted less than thirty times! I'm gaining a following, while you have over 1,000 posts and still you're unknown! So you're reduced to taking pot-shots at one of the "Alpha Top Dogs", in an attempt to make a name for yourself at my expense! Obviously he and I are kindred spirits, being two 'Mad Paddies'. I have read and absorbed his Blog, Twitter, Facebook, and numerous newspaper site comments, all with the long term goal of becoming 'Kingpin' once he decides to step down. Whether I plan on usurping him while he remains on his throne remains to be seen! Despite it being a golden rule that the 'Peaky Blinder/Malvern Massive' don't turn on each other (everybody else is fair game, LOL!), my thirst for power and influence may become insatiable! After all, I am the 'smiler with knife'.

Smiler with knife is a song about yours truely and will have a great video to go along with it showing people how to cut and prepare their meat in the correct Eco friendly, globe coolingly, tree-hugingly, sustainable, orgasmic, and frak-free tasty tender British ways.
The video shoot will take place in the next coming months and will feature Brian Ford , Benny B and morrissey.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Here's a mad theory! 'Smiler With Knife' COULD have been inspired by the 1939 Cecil Day-Lewis novel 'The Smiler With the Knife: A Nigel Strangeways Mystery' (written under the pseudonym Nicholas Blake, and which was to be made into a film directed by and starring Orson Welles; until he scrapped the idea and made Citizen Kane instead).

The title of the Day-Lewis novel was taken from a line in Chaucer's 'The Knight's Tale': "the smiler with the knife under the cloak; the stable burning with the black smoke; the treason and the murder in the bed"; and I happened to mention Chaucer in a post a few days ago so perhaps the song is actually about me?! Who are we kidding, all the songs are about me! Take this snippet of 'Mountjoy' for instance, which my good friends at Capitol Records recently allowed me to hear a sneak preview of:

"Mozambiguous, ahh Mozambiguous/ the Mandingoest linguist this side of Phibsboro and Finglas!/ it would be a 'joy' to pin and 'mount' you/ but you're too busy debunking my hypocrisies online to bow to/ my excessive demands, and you're too much of a man, which I alas am not/ now what have I got?/ Just my genderless humasexuality, so please, I ask/ that you take me to Mountjoy and give me the 'gas'!".

Explicit and implicit references to Mozambiguous aside, I expect 'Smiler With Knife' to either be about betrayal (Mike Joyce, high court judges, record company executives), or animal slaughter (Jamie Oliver, Melissa Bachman) - hardly new territory, despite the initial intrigue upon seeing the song titles. As for a possible first single: 'Earth is the Loneliest Planet', or 'World Peace' seem the likeliest choices, at first glance. After fearing for a time that 'People Are the Same Everywhere' would be the lead single, 'Earth is the Loneliest Planet' should continue that thought provoking issue of 'people as incorrigibly useless, vacant shells' which Morrissey has recently been so adamant about highlighting.

"Earth is the loneliest planet/ oh, leave me alone with the dirt and soil/ how on Earth do I manage/ to toil my way through a planet despoiled/ by vacuous people from whom I recoil?/ Banish them all to Mars along with the 'Royals'/ the soil, the edible soil, ohhhh/ With that my life may have finally begun/ To be on the safe side blast them off towards the Sun/ oh please do, now it's not so lonely here/ in the absence of human touch I finally belong somewhere/ ohhh, Dendrophilia is me!/ It has come with the key!/ I am attracted to trees!/ But of course... not many/ la la la (to fade)."
Thanks Capitol!

Correction, I'm Brummie's understudy, and his spiritual son. It must kill you that I'm already in the top three posters on this site, despite having posted less than thirty times. I'm gaining a following, while you have over 1,000 posts and still you're unknown! So you're reduced to taking pot-shots at one of the Alpha Top Dogs, in an attempt to make a name for yourself at my expense. Obviously Brummie and I are kindred spirits, being two 'Mad Paddies'. I have read and absorbed his Blog, Twitter, Facebook, and numerous newspaper site comments, all with the long term goal of becoming Kingpin once he decides to step down. Whether I plan on usurping him while he remains on his throne remains to be seen! Despite it being a golden rule that the Peaky Blinder/Malvern Massive don't turn on each other (everybody else is fair game, LOL!), my thirst for power and influence may become insatiable! After all, I am the 'smiler with knife'.
Sorry to have offended you.

Have I posted as many as 1,000 posts?
Gosh.

I'm sorry you're only an understudy.
Keep going though. You can only improve.
If you continue writing long and interesting posts, who knows, maybe one day you'll be top dog and Brummie
will aspire to your standards.

I suppose I deserve your searing response after my 'pot shot' (although to be honest I was hoping you wouldn't notice the post. Surely I am below your radar?)

And please don't worry about my feelings. I like to see good work rewarded.
God forbid that I should ever be well known. The very idea terrifies me.

Please show your contempt for us small fry by ignoring this post.

Hi Mozambiguous,
Thank you for your PM;
"Dear Peterb,
Mozambiguous requests that you update the last line of the third paragraph in your quoted post; an egregious oversight, as one cannot 'hear' a sneak preVIEW.
I'm afraid this was partially my fault, because you see I was fellating Mozambiguous while he constructed his post, which it seems distracted him slightly!
He has since rectified the error, and I have been thoroughly punished (he rectified my rectum with a paddle).
Mozambiguous would consider this a great personal favour if you updated the quote with minimal fuss! Mozambiguous never forgets those who grant him personal favours; but on the other hand he also never forgives those who displease him! Take it from me, I'm typing this standing up because I can't sit down!
With kindest regards,
Rebecca McCormick, secretary to 'Mozambiguous'
Reply With Quote Reply to Private Message Forward Message Forward "

I'd love to comply but I'm afraid I simply have no idea what you can possibly mean!

Please feel free to try again.

Hi Mozambiguous,
Thank you for your PM;
"Dear Peterb,
Mozambiguous requests that you update the last line of the third paragraph in your quoted post; an egregious oversight, as one cannot 'hear' a sneak preVIEW.
I'm afraid this was partially my fault, because you see I was fellating Mozambiguous while he constructed his post, which it seems distracted him slightly!
He has since rectified the error, and I have been thoroughly punished (he rectified my rectum with a paddle).
Mozambiguous would consider this a great personal favour if you updated the quote with minimal fuss! Mozambiguous never forgets those who grant him personal favours; but on the other hand he also never forgives those who displease him! Take it from me, I'm typing this standing up because I can't sit down!
With kindest regards,
Rebecca McCormick, secretary to 'Mozambiguous'
Reply With Quote Reply to Private Message Forward Message Forward "

I'd love to comply but I'm afraid I simply have no idea what you can possibly mean!

Please feel free to try again.

Holy Mary mother of Jesus. That is some scary ass shit. Antisocial Personality Disorder is the pending diagnosis until my lab assistant gets back to me with the lab results. She is at her lovers house having her breasts oiled down at the moment. :lbf:

Step up people. Get a closer look. We have a live one here. A person suffering with delusions of grandeur...

Correction, I'm Brummie's understudy, and his spiritual son. It must kill you that I'm already in the top three posters on this site, despite having posted less than thirty times. I'm gaining a following, while you have over 1,000 posts and still you're unknown! So you're reduced to taking pot-shots at one of the Alpha Top Dogs, in an attempt to make a name for yourself at my expense. Obviously Brummie and I are kindred spirits, being two 'Mad Paddies'. I have read and absorbed his Blog, Twitter, Facebook, and numerous newspaper site comments, all with the long term goal of becoming Kingpin once he decides to step down. Whether I plan on usurping him while he remains on his throne remains to be seen! Despite it being a golden rule that the Peaky Blinder/Malvern Massive don't turn on each other (everybody else is fair game, LOL!), my thirst for power and influence may become insatiable!

Honey, you DO arrogance like no other. Please don't complain about my hoity-toity attitude in the future. I have nothing on you.

After all, I am the 'smiler with knife'.

Yeah, Smiler With a Knife aka Psycho Killer...

Last edited by a moderator:

Some people never doubted Moz. Some people love and respect him no matter what. The DVD, book, concert tour, and NEW ALBUM, are his gifts to planet Earth.

Some people never doubted Moz. Some people love and respect him no matter what. The DVD, book, concert tour, and NEW ALBUM, are his gifts to planet Earth.

Especially when they end up in a landfill in Asia.

Landfill in Asia? What is your problem?

You don't think those gifts to planet Earth... those DVDs, CDS, and books will not eventually end up in a landfill as toxic waste? Where do you think all those broken vinyl records end up? Come back down to Earth, Sunday Girl. You sound like a flake.

You don't think those gifts to planet Earth... those DVDs, CDS, and books will not eventually end up in a landfill as toxic waste? Where do you think all those broken vinyl records end up? Come back down to Earth, Sunday Girl. You sound like a flake.

My point was that Morrissey has produced alot lately for those of us that appreciate it. As for the flake comment, it really made my day.

My point was that Morrissey has produced alot lately for those of us that appreciate it. As for the flake comment, it really made my day.

OK. Yes, he has had the creative juices flowing and we are richer for it. Agree. But gifts to planet Earth? Come on. You don't think that sounds like it was written by some stoned hippy chick who just got done banging some bongos in a drum circle and is about to pour herself a wheatgrass smoothie and kick back and let Father Sun shine his glory rays into her awaiting welcomingness?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom