YATQ - CD versions

O

Old Mother Hell

I have yet to see the regular, jewel-case edition of the album. Every shop I've been in stocks the limited edition only....

Thats odd. When I went on Monday they had both but admittedly have been to no shops since.

Incidently people keep coming up to me at work telling me where they have heard/seen Morrissey. My favourite thus far being Radio 2!!

Oh I've seen the jewel case one in the record shops and it seems to be the default version in Sainsbury's and Tesco. I may have to buy one myself as my Ltd Edition one is taking a bit of a battering and I've managed, somehow, to spill my own blood on it (yuk), and I get a little furious when I mistakenly put the DVD in the CD player.

> I have yet to see the regular, jewel-case edition of the album. Every shop
> I've been in stocks the limited edition only....

Spilt your blood on it???!! Eeeugh! I must get the jewel-case one for travelling purposes. The digipack is NOT going to hold when I go to Thailand next month. Thing is...will I look pathetic buying two copies of the same album? I've never done this before....

I see what you mean. I suggest that you buy them on different occasions or in different shops, but what would I know about embarassment? I purchased IBEH wearing a cycle helmet, flourescent jacket and tight cycling shorts. I HAD ridden there on my bike though.

The blood thing was only from a paper cut!

> Spilt your blood on it???!! Eeeugh! I must get the jewel-case one for
> travelling purposes. The digipack is NOT going to hold when I go to
> Thailand next month. Thing is...will I look pathetic buying two copies of
> the same album? I've never done this before....

Back
Top Bottom