Wish he was touring in my area

K

kaabe41

checking for a tour... oh man, i really dig Morrissey. Never heard of him, because I was from florida .. married my Santa Barbara husband... man, i really like The Smiths and Morrissey (still like Bob Seger (not as much) which grosses him out) So appreciate my husband having the music that i never heard in my area. Really, makes me think about 'them', 'dispersing' the music in certain areas through the us, creating music 'snobs'. i never heard of X, Devo, Smiths, (deep) Clash, Big Audio Dynamite, etc until i married a guy from CA- all by design, evil music producers

I don’t get this at all. You’ve only heard of artists who tour exactly where you live? Is this an American thing? I feel like it is.

Jeez, Louise! I never thought I'd see the name Bob Seger on here! F..I me! BTW I like Aled Jones.

Living in Florida is no excuse to have never heard of these bands. In the 80's and 90's this music could be found playing on college radio stations. Record shops, even lame *ss MTV had 120 minutes, and Music magazines like Maximum Rocknroll.

Back
Top Bottom