Wife Swap on E4+1. is that a moz t-shirt the daughter is wearing?

G

Girl Unafraid

or is everybody else out having fun on a saturday night?

I'm in but I don't have a telly.

Please don't leave me.

Is it the one with the Cork f***ers?

LMAO! that sounds like my kind of programme, that makes me laff!!

there was some family from the self-styled "peoples republic" on this week, apparently. shower of shitheads.

was it the one with the posh cork people (is there such thing as posh cork people)

That's the one Irish Girl!
They were from Kinsale, a "posh" part, apparently.
Whereas we all know, it's just a pretentious little shitehole with expensive restaurants.

trust me cork is a shit hole that couple drove me mad the wife seemed to allways want to please the husband her logic was she was the housewife cleaning was all she had to offer did they have a daughter???

I don't know Mullingar magnifigance!
I didn't see the programme in question, but the Cork bint was complaining that the programme was a set up and that it was edited to tell a particular story and that bits were left out that told a different story. HELLO, CORK GOBSHITE, IT'S CALLED TELEVISION!

awful woman no amount of tv editing could show her in any kind of light then a subservant housewife who lives in the dark ages.
but i do love wife swap the concept is very old how many times can we watch a "salt of the earth northern family" swap with a "snooty suburban southern family"

Re: I've watched a few. Which family?

irish woman, blonde, not bad looking is the mum (step mum?)

Back
Top Bottom