Why?

marilyn manson

came to see the mOBSCENE
why if morrissey is your super idol and you love him sooooo much...

when it's time to leave a comment on his myspace...you cant say anything else but a miserable "thanks for the add"?

Sorry, can't answer that for you. I don't believe in myspace.

Myspace as an entity is fine, the problem is the insipid users.

I'm not asking for a 10 page essay on why you love morrissey...but thanks for the add? what the f***

Myspace as an entity is fine, the problem is the insipid users.

I'm not asking for a 10 page essay on why you love morrissey...but thanks for the add? what the f***

nooo myspace is a site that enables people to create a profile and a short biog about themselves.... the devil is something different altogether.

perhaps it is because the people that have been added by morrissey (or somebody on his behalf) are happy and wish to thank him??

Morrissey's MySpace isn't run by the man himself, but his management or lackeys. So why bother to friend it? Not as if he'd ever talk to you. Chances are, if you write him a long, detailed essay on exactly why you think he's the reincarnation of Christ, blah blah blah - he's never gonna get to read it, and a reply is even less likely. Our Moz has bigger fish to fry methinks. And thank God - I'd get a bit worried if the Man had to resort to using MySpace as a medium for his professional affairs, a la the once-great Jarvis Cocker.

Terrible, he should sit his ass infront of the computer and run his myspace. he could give it some style, hence why right now it sucks, its the basic design and the picture selection is TERRIBLE.

he has nothing else to do...besides eating and being grouchy.

Morrissey's MySpace isn't run by the man himself, but his management or lackeys. So why bother to friend it? Not as if he'd ever talk to you. Chances are, if you write him a long, detailed essay on exactly why you think he's the reincarnation of Christ, blah blah blah - he's never gonna get to read it, and a reply is even less likely. Our Moz has bigger fish to fry methinks. And thank God - I'd get a bit worried if the Man had to resort to using MySpace as a medium for his professional affairs, a la the once-great Jarvis Cocker.

What's wrong with Jarvis using myspace in order to get in touch with his fans?
I'm following Pulp/Jarvis since 1991 and very glad he cares about personal touch.
You assume Jarvis has passed his peak because his album failed to reach top 20?
Of course not!
Each artist has his/her ideas and it's up to them what to do with myspace.

It's a pity that Morrissey doesn't involving his myspace site, but he always keeps distance from the public through out his career.

What's wrong with Jarvis using myspace in order to get in touch with his fans?
I'm following Pulp/Jarvis since 1991 and very glad he cares about personal touch.
You assume Jarvis has passed his peak because his album failed to reach top 20?
Of course not!
Each artist has his/her ideas and it's up to them what to do with myspace.

It's a pity that Morrissey doesn't involving his myspace site, but he always keeps distance from the public through out his career.

yeah i agree with you, its nice that jarvis takes the time to communicate with his fans via myspace.

You assume Jarvis has passed his peak because his album failed to reach top 20? QUOTE]

I assume he's past his peak because I think most of the songs from his recent album are poor, especially "Running The World", "Fat Children" and "I Will Kill Again". Chart placings have nothing to do with it.

You assume Jarvis has passed his peak because his album failed to reach top 20? QUOTE]

I assume he's past his peak because I think most of the songs from his recent album are poor, especially "Running The World", "Fat Children" and "I Will Kill Again". Chart placings have nothing to do with it.

really, on the whole the album is pretty average... but "fat vhildren" is a gem in my opinion

Some of the "friends" that have posted on his myspace are complete weirdos.

People on myspace act sooo sluthy and some from my school are so boring. I saw this girl and she had T.Rex in the artist thing, next day i ask her if she liked them and she say "only Bang a Gong".:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom